F: Adam Schneider, Nick Riewoldt, Stephen Milne
Foll: Ben McEvoy, Lenny Hayes, Clinton Jones
I/C: Andrew McQualter, James Gwilt, Steven Baker, Sean Dempster
Emg: Jarryn Geary, Rhys Stanley, David Armitage

In: McEvoy
Out: Michael Gardiner (hamstring)

Official.

Because heaven help us if someone else started a GF Teams thread:D

This lol, the thread should be done when the teams actually come out. By the time the teams are named we will have 2 pages of discussion which we have other threads for.

Lmao Dave it's 3.45

Between you and matty making game day threads at 10.30 the night before bounce down this is getting extreme.

Also when did AAA nasal spray become our board sponsor?

Dave this can be a pain in the arse because now everytime I go to bigfooty between my work I will be all like, Hmmmm I wonder if they are up yet. I may be being precious but there really is no need to have a "The side is going to be put here" thread just start the thread when the sides are announced.

As of next season Dave if you start a "Iam going to put the sides here thead" that thread will be closed.

Dave this can be a pain in the arse because now everytime I go to bigfooty between my work I will be all like, Hmmmm I wonder if they are up yet. I may be being precious but there really is no need to have a "The side is going to be put here" thread just start the thread when the sides are announced.

As of next season Dave if you start a "Iam going to put the sides here thead" that thread will be closed.

LOLL:D, I am just gonna go on superfooty and see the teams named live there, like I do every week. You should do that as well if you dont wanna get confused with this thread.

This really should just be done when the teams come out because now discussion will begin on page 3. I know comments like these don't help that point.

That's Fine I just doing it because it's the GF/Replay but I just don't want 2-3 Different Side Threads as well and I like to get in 1st;)

Lmao Dave it's 3.45

Between you and matty making game day threads at 10.30 the night before bounce down this is getting extreme.

Also when did AAA nasal spray become our board sponsor?

I think we can forgive Dave for "going off early", after all, no matter what, this is the last "teams" thread for the year.:)

What are you saying Opti, you don't like my matchday threads coming out early?:mad::p

50 minutes till teams are announced.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, just making this thread to let you know I'll be making a thread about making a thread later.

Just keeping you informed.

Signed. Quick Draw McThread

As long as Goldy or Medhurst is in for Leon I'll be happy

If Medhurst is in for Leon, I might consider selling my ticket. Gee I hope Medhurst isnt in. I think there are two players in the mix and thats Presti and Goldsack. Probs just Goldsack will come in and it would be for either Davis or Blair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back