Preview Offical Teams for GF Replay

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Congrats to the Sack

Goldsack in
Davis out

I have to admit if Davis was omitted Goldsack was the least 1 I wanted to come in. I would have preferred Medders or Lockyer. Please prove me wrong Goldy but I am not sure about you playing forward as you have never done anything there. I have faith in you coaching panel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else think it will be hilarious when Leon goes to get his medal as number 1 first in his suit :p. Maybe they can put him in uniform...(assuming we win - dw we will)

Wonder what the thinking was leaving Presti out?

Still injury concern? or ? faith in Rambo, over a fit (though admittedly underdone) Presti.

Who would have thought several weeks back you'd be saying, 'No thanks' to a fit Presti taking on the Saints...

One thing it shows the Saints

we thought a number of players played poorly and have taken the steps to drop one

They have nothing better to offer on the table to us.

Next please

well the decision has been made. Tyson looked a little nervous against Geelong. Hopefully, that was because he was so keen to do well and keep his place in the side..

I have a feeling that we havent seen the end of the selection process for both sides.

I still wouldn't be surprised if we paid the $10k and brought in Neon on gameday :p

Congrats to the Sack though, everyone think he's getting a run with role on Goddard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back