Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

Thurry said:
i agree fully with this bloke the whole echuca thirds are the most overrated team in the league all one dimensional players run forward all uncountable hope they lose every game from here on in the big fuss over them in stupid they are all terrible blokes too....

ur are the biggest D**kh**d ever, what would you know about echuca thirds there "uncountable" and all "run foward" do they, thats why Echuca has the 3rd lowest defensive score agaisnt, 420 points.. Great call, yes Echuca thirds will lose every game from now on.PFFFFF... oh yeah also forgot were "terrible blokes" as well... another great call...YOU W*NKA..

yes h-train who is for all u readers out there echuca 3rds full forward.....great reply wait till u get punished by i good team who will really take advantage of your forward run and your uncountabiltity

Thurry said:
yes h-train who is for all u readers out there echuca 3rds full forward.....great reply wait till u get punished by i good team who will really take advantage of your forward run and your uncountabiltity

"wait till u get punished by i good team" do you have the intellectual capacity of a piece of dog poo, Thurry? Echuca aren't front runners mate, right that down.

i can just about guarantee you that either pryde or besim will take out the goal kicking honours this year for the GV

good effort by the young lions on the w/end... ran out full of legs and finally won at home... any thoughts on the match anybody that watched or played?

rite o ECHUCABOY i belive they are and they will be found out! but real nice wordin, couldnt of come from the spazzs that play under 18s for echuca.....

big tony said:
missing there 4 guns, sam harris and james saker in the seniors and tom rockliffe and will martiniello had state duties.
these four straten up the line-up by a long way, saker CHF, Harris and martiniello on ballers and tom rockliffe who is probly the leading forward of the competition.

Hey fellas give rochy some credit, i was at the game and rochy was a much better side on the day. wanted the hard ball a whole lot more. If u do talk about who's missing i think rochy have a good case aswell they had rob tuohey, brodie montague (both bendigo pioneers) and matt "honda" hyden all in the 1s. Marty Makenzie can still play 18s and he didnt play, it was Bj latter's first game 4 the year and their captain Athol hann was injured and still played so stop dewelling with injurys and get on with it.

Every1 stop bagging Echuca and sayin their *****, the have proven them selfs and will b a force 2 b reckoned with come finals. As for them being ***** blokes, wat a bunch of crap, i dont no all the boys but the 1s i do no r bloody terrific blokes.

nesko_25 said:
Hey fellas give rochy some credit, i was at the game and rochy was a much better side on the day. wanted the hard ball a whole lot more. If u do talk about who's missing i think rochy have a good case aswell they had rob tuohey, brodie montague (both bendigo pioneers) and matt "honda" hyden all in the 1s. Marty Makenzie can still play 18s and he didnt play, it was Bj latter's first game 4 the year and their captain Athol hann was injured and still played so stop dewelling with injurys and get on with it.

Every1 stop bagging Echuca and sayin their *****, the have proven them selfs and will b a force 2 b reckoned with come finals. As for them being ***** blokes, wat a bunch of crap, i dont no all the boys but the 1s i do no r bloody terrific blokes.
Give Echuca a break.....except for that Adam King bloke. Get stuck into him for me.

waddo #6 said:
good effort by the young lions on the w/end... ran out full of legs and finally won at home... any thoughts on the match anybody that watched or played?

Young Clifton's last term was nothing short of superb - went close to winning it for ya's off his own boot such was his impact.

Doona2 said:
Young Clifton's last term was nothing short of superb - went close to winning it for ya's off his own boot such was his impact.

yeh he goes alright

lol

nesko_25 said:

how about u stop suckin ass echuca blokes are ****ers lets be honest... roydon= p.o.o.f sconz or somthin have shave... killa is it get over ya self..jacko.. yeah not bad.. rao is it tell him his hair cut is terrible and decerves better.. echuca will come undone..

Thurry said:
how about u stop suckin ass echuca blokes are ****ers lets be honest... roydon= p.o.o.f sconz or somthin have shave... killa is it get over ya self..jacko.. yeah not bad.. rao is it tell him his hair cut is terrible and decerves better.. echuca will come undone..

Hey Thurry who do u play 4 then, u'd wanna play for a top 4 side or ya have no right on baggin echuca. And do u even no these echuca boys well or just by wat happens on the field? And if ur so tough how bout ya give the boys ur name so they can comment on u, see how u like 2 get attacked

echuca is the main topic of this thread and im sick of hearing about them, there is a lot of echuca boys in here i know but lets talk about something else maybe. Ky has an absolute gun of a side and should easily be the favourites. by the way im not from ky but they are a good team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sjwt said:
echuca is the main topic of this thread and im sick of hearing about them, there is a lot of echuca boys in here i know but lets talk about something else maybe. Ky has an absolute gun of a side and should easily be the favourites. by the way im not from ky but they are a good team.

Yeah i reckon i hate echuca too all duds

nesko_25 said:
Hey Thurry who do u play 4 then, u'd wanna play for a top 4 side or ya have no right on baggin echuca. And do u even no these echuca boys well or just by wat happens on the field? And if ur so tough how bout ya give the boys ur name so they can comment on u, see how u like 2 get attacked

nesko_25 u wouldnt have a clue about anythin your a dud too. why dont u go and play for echuca no doubt u start in there 22... im alowed to have an opinon thats why there a these types of threads how bout u give me your name and ill tell u of how bad i think u are.....:thumbsu:

g day everyone umm benalla are good chance to win the flag if theycan get there full teamback on the park alot o0f injuries and a few playin senoirs. dont write of mansfiled for the flag they are a very good team

Ben Clifton played a ripper last quarter on the weekend for seymour and if he was in every week instead of playing for assumptions 1s.. he would be a decent chance for b&f awards. Also players like Mick Dundon, Cael McCarthey and Jack Hesse will strengthen the Lions side come finals time (if they make it)

what team do u think would win the premiership with there full side in, including tac boys and senior players

i think shepp bears would win it by a long way but if they dont i think benalla wit there team with everyone up would win it

Thurry said:
nesko_25 u wouldnt have a clue about anythin your a dud too. why dont u go and play for echuca no doubt u start in there 22... im alowed to have an opinon thats why there a these types of threads how bout u give me your name and ill tell u of how bad i think u are.....:thumbsu:

I very much doubt that u would of heard of me coz i dont play GV (mayb next year). So wats ur name and who do ya play 4 thurry? let the echuca boys comment on u! Do u even no the echuca boys personally, coz u bearly no their names so how do u no if their s h i t blokes? Played under 14s with a few of them and they r top blokes so keep ya comments 2 footy

nesko_25 said:
the name's norm kortum, i very much doubt that u would of heard of me coz i dont play GV (mayb next year). So wats ur name and who do ya play 4 thurry? let the echuca boys comment on u! Do u even no the echuca boys personally, coz u bearly no their names so how do u no if their s h i t blokes? Played under 14s with a few of them and they r top blokes so keep ya comments 2 footy

Pretty keen to tell me ya name must be pretty keen on yaself... but not playin g.v this year not up to it o well. and yes i will keep my comments to footy they are terrible

Thurry said:
Pretty keen to tell me ya name must be pretty keen on yaself... but not playin g.v this year not up to it o well. and yes i will keep my comments to footy they are terrible

oi "thurry" u must be a weak bastard if u cant tell us who u r. just let us know, have u played echuca yet. and y r they **** blokes who do u know who plays for them. if u were good bloke u would tell them who you are and who you play for. and did u play GV 18s or anything like that. i went out the other nite in echuca coz a few of us boys went up there and there good as blokes like roydon and killa and wilko, sconze all the boys r great blokes so u be a good bloke and tell us and them who u are. and dont write echuca out of grand final condendors either with connors(vic country) nance(seniors) sheldon, dickson, florence(pios) badura,oniel, (injured) to come back in side.

Thurry said:

Not keen mate but if sum1 asks me somthing i'll tell them coz i'm not weak and i'm willing 2 back up my opions not just make random acusations. I'm not playin GV as i can still play under 17s (but ive played 4 rochy a couple times this year) and i'm playin 4 locky in the hdfl who lost the granny last year but will b up there again this year so i thought i'd stay there with my mates and c if a flag comes our way.

So if ya not gonna tell us ur name how bout who ya play 4 so ppl can comment on ur side!

Thurry sounds like you want to be one of the Echuca boys, you seem to know all their names pretty well. Why don't you think constructivley and share some of your football knowledge with the rest of us, instead of baggin out your boyfriends at Echuca. You would no doubt have a plethora (you might need a dictionary for that one) of knowledge to share with us.....?

Can some of the boys on here fill me and everyone else in with their teams top players. eg. The ones playing pios, seniors etc. I know of the Echuca and Rochy boys who are doing well and it seems a few Euroa boys are having a crack in the ones aswell?

there have been four benalla kids play seniors this year in phil aumann, sam harris, will martiniello and tom rockliff. sam is holdin his spot well there and the others are gettin the job done aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad