Echuca v Benalla 30 to 40 points
Mansfield v Kyabram 10 points
Rochester v Tatura 100 plus if game goes ahead
Mooroopna v Seymour 30 points
Euroa v Shepp Swans 6 points
Shepp United v Shepparton 6 points
what are other peoples opinions??

Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

Is rockliff lining up at FF again for saints?? ive noticed in 2 weeks hes kick only 3 goals, no where near enough for a full forward. is it time to get a bigger bodied key forward into full forward and push rockliff to a pocket or flank where he can work his magic on a lesser opponent? thoughts?

some good games being played this week my tips are:
Echuca v Benalla 30 to 40 points
Mansfield v Kyabram 10 points
Rochester v Tatura 100 plus if game goes ahead
Mooroopna v Seymour 30 points
Euroa v Shepp Swans 6 points
Shepp United v Shepparton 6 points
what are other peoples opinions??
Good tips in a few of the games acadex, but i dissagree on 2 counts. Benalla should beat Echuca, they thumped mansfield on the weekend and echuca havent played a good team yet, even if you do think echuca will win, it wont be by over 20 points. I think swans will beat euroa too, Euroa havent scored a goal this year and one of their key players, Tyson Doyle, has been cleared back to his original club of VT.

Good tips in a few of the games acadex, but i dissagree on 2 counts. Benalla should beat Echuca, they thumped mansfield on the weekend and echuca havent played a good team yet, even if you do think echuca will win, it wont be by over 20 points. I think swans will beat euroa too, Euroa havent scored a goal this year and one of their key players, Tyson Doyle, has been cleared back to his original club of VT.

dont think tyson has been cleared back, dunno if he will play but he wont get cleared back.. euroa have an injection of class this week with 2 players back in edward "redfire" carracher n ashley hobbs, i'll tip euroa to get over the line.

james dalton was fat, slow n lazy last year, hes a top age player this year playing with a bit more confidence.

Will GVFL U18s ever see another ruckman as good as what Phil Aumann from Benalla was?? Thoughts

dont think tyson has been cleared back, dunno if he will play but he wont get cleared back.. euroa have an injection of class this week with 2 players back in edward "redfire" carracher n ashley hobbs, i'll tip euroa to get over the line.

james dalton was fat, slow n lazy last year, hes a top age player this year playing with a bit more confidence.
Not a fan of dalton?

seymour boyz just a reminder...that soon we will be taking $2 from every player after or b4 da match for our footy trip!!! if 22 players pay their 2 bucks (which is nothin) then aprox at the end of the year we will have bout $750 odd bucks just think lol thats alot of grog lol:D ne thoughts on were we might head 2??????:confused:

seymour boyz just a reminder...that soon we will be taking $2 from every player after or b4 da match for our footy trip!!! if 22 players pay their 2 bucks (which is nothin) then aprox at the end of the year we will have bout $750 odd bucks just think lol thats alot of grog lol:D ne thoughts on were we might head 2??????:confused:

dont talk to the team at training? :rolleyes:

get 10 bucks off them 750 bucks dosent get much grog between 22 blokes

Will GVFL U18s ever see another ruckman as good as what Phil Aumann from Benalla was?? Thoughts

GV 18s would if Jordon Florence was going to play 18s. He is under instruction and has been told by the 3rds coach that it is either pioneers or seniors at Echuca....He is has been left off the 3rds list altogether.

Josh Strawn has a massive leap and is a big boy but not as big as Aumann was. Works probably harder then Phil did thou.

Any other comments from other sides on their ruckmen and comparisons to Aumann if they can?

get 10 bucks off them 750 bucks dosent get much grog between 22 blokes

doubt we will actually get 22blokes showing.. but close.. we wont be travelling all that far as long as it goes ahead.. im probably gunna be planning the trip..so any seymour boys on here, bring some dollars to evry game and give it to me.. minimum $2 but dont be tight-arses :D and ill be keeping check of who pays.. also ill be enforcing fines on every one for s h i t calls etc ( bucket will be broke ) do any other 3rds team do footy trips in the GV and how they go about it?

doubt we will actually get 22blokes showing.. but close.. we wont be travelling all that far as long as it goes ahead.. im probably gunna be planning the trip..so any seymour boys on here, bring some dollars to evry game and give it to me.. minimum $2 but dont be tight-arses :D and ill be keeping check of who pays.. also ill be enforcing fines on every one for s h i t calls etc ( bucket will be broke ) do any other 3rds team do footy trips in the GV and how they go about it?
u shuld do the margin for each senior game waddo that way u get 100 bucks a game and sum1 wins 100 bucks a game and if theres roughly 17 games to go u will get $1700 if ya do it properly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan of dalton?

dont know him at all.. but from when ive seen him play, played against him n what ive heard, he will only hurt weak teams on the scoreboard.. if hes put in a massive pre season i could see him doing damage but yeah dunno he wasnt too much chop when we played them. your average chb should be able to take control of him i reckon..

Josh strachan of echuca will be dominant this year in the un 18. Will also play pios and may be seniors.

Great to see young gun Eljay conners in the seniors for echuca. i doubt he will play many more 3rds games this year.

dont know him at all.. but from when ive seen him play, played against him n what ive heard, he will only hurt weak teams on the scoreboard.. if hes put in a massive pre season i could see him doing damage but yeah dunno he wasnt too much chop when we played them. your average chb should be able to take control of him i reckon..
I think hes been playin CHB, better possy for him i think, likes it tough and runs straight lines

wasnt at the game, but must have been a pretty fair effort by seymours jake loraine yesterday. 4 goals in the thirds and then backed up to kick another 5 in the reserves. pretty fair effort for a kid still elligible to still play in the under 15s!

Im interested to know peoples thoughts about selection for the Murray Bushrangers. Does anyone agree with me that too many good footballers dont get an opportunity to try out for them?? I think that there would be a fair few players in alot of leagues who would be better than some of the bushies players atm, but dont get a chance to try their luck. I think sometimes its a bit unfair on good footballers.

Im interested to know peoples thoughts about selection for the Murray Bushrangers. Does anyone agree with me that too many good footballers dont get an opportunity to try out for them?? I think that there would be a fair few players in alot of leagues who would be better than some of the bushies players atm, but dont get a chance to try their luck. I think sometimes its a bit unfair on good footballers.
who are some kids that havnt got the chance to try out, and y didnt they try out.

I think hes been playin CHB, better possy for him i think, likes it tough and runs straight lines
crusha dalton played the best game on the weekend at CHB, if he didnt play benalla would of lost by 15 goals, and jack gallagher would be the best wingman in the league.

If you go to NOTRA DAME SCHOOL and your dad has a lot to do with football coaching you have a BIG addvantage over most boys of getting to try out

josh challis benalla is the softest player in the GV, watching him he looks very frightened to put his 'little' frame on the line for the team!

seymour boyz good win over moroopna on the weekend i think everyone thought that they woulda just ran over the top of us...but we stuck in there....ne one no wat the ladder is??:confused:

seymour boyz good win over moroopna on the weekend i think everyone thought that they woulda just ran over the top of us...but we stuck in there....ne one no wat the ladder is??:confused:

TEAM WINS LOSSES FOR AGAINST % PTS
Echuca 3 0 396 68 582.35% 12
Shepparton 2 1 280 128 218.75% 8
Tatura 2 1 285 153 186.27% 8
Mansfield 2 1 295 179 164.80% 8
Seymour 2 1 251 229 109.61% 8
Mooroopna 2 1 210 195 107.69% 8
Shepparton United 2 1 197 218 90.37% 8
Benalla 1 2 264 205 128.78% 4
Kyabram 1 2 215 171 125.73% 4
Shepparton Swans 1 2 130 304 42.76% 4
Rochester 0 3 50 366 13.66% 0