Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

you wouldn't be too fare off the mark there footy08, there is some big names in that side and should be a good contest against o/m.... Cade Ringin from rochester could be a inclusion to that side.. a handy back pocket or back flank that reads the play well... also from Rochester Dave Romer is unlucky to not be in that side you posted, but with Rochy having a bad year it will be hard for these blokes to get in if the tiges dont start winning games...
big call! was not to good when we played you lot

im not so sure any of the ky boys would make the side even if they did try out.
i dunno about that i reckon ryan butler could give that team i fair crack, as could brad edwards, wade demasie, nathan beck and ty guiney, looking at that team i think those boys would be a fair show to play, if they trained and fitted into the teams structure.

i dunno about that i reckon ryan butler could give that team i fair crack, as could brad edwards, wade demasie, nathan beck and ty guiney, looking at that team i think those boys would be a fair show to play, if they trained and fitted into the teams structure.

butler would probably make the team, but he doesnt want to. which is fair enough.

as for the others, duds. dont think i've even heard of them before.

butler played last year so would play this year for sure if he wanted to.

butler would probably make the team, but he doesnt want to. which is fair enough.

i disagree eddie wud fit into dat side in a heartbeat

yeah didnt help when we had 15 players.... and a couple of them havnt kicked a footy before....

I hear the great Stefan Noble has pulled on the boots for the tiges? Massive recruit, wait till he hits form boys. I put him in the best 10 players in the league. Who does Rochy play in 2 weeks Utility?

I know Hackz pretty well. He's my younger Brother.
he goes pretty good.. saw him play in the ones last week and then at training last night... good skills, moves well and good size about him...
heard he knocked back an offer from the bushies morphous?

he goes pretty good.. saw him play in the ones last week and then at training last night... good skills, moves well and good size about him...
heard he knocked back an offer from the bushies morphous?

Yeah he did, wants to give back to the swans first who gave him a opportunity with a good job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he did, wants to give back to the swans first who gave him a opportunity with a good job.

haha yer one guess at where his working.. but thats good that he wants to do that for the club.. are u playing at the swans aswell?

Can anyone tell me this acadex's information? full name and address would be great. hope he doesnt live to far away from shep.

ill have a go...
B: Thorson (bears), Kliendienst (Tat), Pullen (bears)

HB: Giovaninni (eur), Oliver (roch) , Russel (moo)

C: Connors (ech), Cunningham (eur), Bingham (united)

HF: Tuohey (roch), Hately (sey), MacGibbon (tat)

F: S Campbell (united), Rockcliff (Ben), Milne (moo)

R: Strawny (ech), Rendina (united), Priest (ben)

I: Warren (united), Green (ben), Walsh (man), Keast (tat)

pretty hard to pick.. without seeing much of the ky, mansfield or seymore guys.. strong team

what r ur thoughts? ins, outs and reasons??

I have no doubt that he probably will make it if he trains, but theres no way in hell Brady Green should be in the side. He is slow, he doesnt man up and he is a sheep dog, this might sound silly, but in the standard that inter league is, heel be more help to the other team. James Dalton from Benalla should be CHB too.

I have no doubt that he probably will make it if he trains, but theres no way in hell Brady Green should be in the side. He is slow, he doesnt man up and he is a sheep dog, this might sound silly, but in the standard that inter league is, heel be more help to the other team. James Dalton from Benalla should be CHB too.

james dalton is a half backline player for benalla i think. he should not be in the interleague side mate. you pretty much described him when u talked about brady green. he is lazy and doesnt man up. have u seen much of him?

There have been a few things said from people in the know about luke lowden he is rated very highly at shepparton and in the murray bushrangers............ U/16 Bushies ruckman, trying for vic country, in the australian ruck academy and holding his own at 16 in the GVFL u/18s (not to mention 6 foot 7!!) any thoughts??

There have been a few things said from people in the know about luke lowden he is rated very highly at shepparton and in the murray bushrangers............ U/16 Bushies ruckman, trying for vic country, in the australian ruck academy and holding his own at 16 in the GVFL u/18s (not to mention 6 foot 7!!) any thoughts??

for wat i know his not tryin out for vic.. and his not doin very well at 18s level.. saw him play in shepp and hardly touched the ball and was breaking even in the ruck against a much smaller opponent.. yer his 200cm but someone at 180cm would only have to flick him out of the way to take a grab.. just my opinion at the moment.. dont get me wrong has huge "potential" and could go a long way

havent seen/played/heard of him so mind my dumb questions... how built is he?? and what are his basic skills like and does he work hard around his ankles as well??

for wat i know his not tryin out for vic.. and his not doin very well at 18s level.. saw him play in shepp and hardly touched the ball and was breaking even in the ruck against a much smaller opponent.. yer his 200cm but someone at 180cm would only have to flick him out of the way to take a grab.. just my opinion at the moment.. dont get me wrong has huge "potential" and could go a long way
Jamason,
you fairdinkum need to stop being so far up united. Lowden smashed holdsworth in the clash between Bears and United. Kicked 3 from memory. And for your limited knowledge, he is in the Vic Country squad and the ruck academy.
I just forgot that you only rate anyone who plays for united. broaden your horizons.

Jamason,
you fairdinkum need to stop being so far up united. Lowden smashed holdsworth in the clash between Bears and United. Kicked 3 from memory. And for your limited knowledge, he is in the Vic Country squad and the ruck academy.
I just forgot that you only rate anyone who plays for united. broaden your horizons.

before u start having a go at me get ur facts right... lowden didnt smash anyone in the ruck! might have got more taps outs yes but at that height he should be getting alot more aginst our ruckmen who arent even ruckmen! he must have been put into the vic squad then because he was never named in the initail squad mate.. oh and u have a sh!thouse memory becuase he didnt even kick a goal that game! oh and the last line u wrote was also a load of cr@p because if u went back and read my comments last week i said how good a player hackett is for the SWANS... just because i gave an opinion on a kid u coach doesnt give u the write to come on here n have a go at me..

ty guiney played schoolboys in u/15 and just missed the cut for bushies this year, not bad for someone who has just turned 17. Nathan Beck is another gun from ky who could beat anyone if he puts his mind to it and would fit in nicely in the interleague squad, they're no duds mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad