Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

PUP16 said:
sonofapriest-16 said:
Yeah Seymour might struggle not much talent at the club this yr, but names like jake anderson, ben tampion, sonny judge, dom russo and lachy watts have all moved up, they all contributed well, especially jake when he didnt play bushies, he will be a regular for the 1's this yr, and a rumour that dom russo and ben tampion will get a run there too.[/quote

how many games did jake play with the bushies?? herd a bit about dom russo and ben tampion..... who will play more senior games out of them??? do u know them personally sonofapriest??? is it true jake got calls from shepp, ky, and tat? will any of the 3rds boys play senior footy this year?
Hi I dont no sonofapriest but i no them boys ive played with them, jake got asked to train with some VFL clubs, not sure bout ky tat and shepp tho. jake is rumoured to be playing every 1sts game... i dont think any thirds from seymour will play ones this year

Hey There is this recrute from kathrine playing in the Seymour thirds side spose to b a nuts left footer,hard at it number 17. phsyco or sumthing

TheDen said:
PUP16 said:
Hi I dont no sonofapriest but i no them boys ive played with them, jake got asked to train with some VFL clubs, not sure bout ky tat and shepp tho. jake is rumoured to be playing every 1sts game... i dont think any thirds from seymour will play ones this year

what VFL clubs? did he train with them??? every senior game.....?? so i take it seymout have hi expecations on the young fella.....

He playd One every game up there but no Vfl Clubs__ appartnlyt he is used to a fast game so he could b quick! not sure scratchy info!

albert_nama_jera said:
He playd One every game up there but no Vfl Clubs__ appartnlyt he is used to a fast game so he could b quick! not sure scratchy info!

re-write that one m8, makes no sence lol

he playd a couple games up n kathrine! Hasnt playd footy in Vic yet! He is used to a fast game!

He Playd A couple of games Up there! Hasnt Play Footy in VIc yet! HE is Used to a quick game!

albert_nama_jera said:
he playd a couple games up n kathrine! Hasnt playd footy in Vic yet! He is used to a fast game!

Anderson right?? think u must b thinkin of the wrong bloke m8, he played murray bushrangers last season..... n jus missed out on vic selections from what i have been told

albert_nama_jera said:
HAHA nah not anderson he aint BLACK! haha i no him! THis guy is new to Vic!

Can ya give me some goss on him......

thats all i no he is quick black and not much known about him jus thought id tell sum ppl bout a new kid
,,, oh yeh i was bull********tin bout the numba
hahah i wouldnt have a clue bout numbers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bradrowe#32 said:
Man, this thread is like one long text message.
I Agree this thread i just becoming overloaded with crap, and anderson didnt train with any VFL clubs because daniels told them he was with seymour, it's rumoured hes playing every 1sts game.

albert_nama_jera said:
seymour first r gunna kill it this year!!
are you from seymour? do u even play football? why do u have so much faith in the lions this year?

nah man i aint from seymour!!!!! from tat!``` im jus hearing gud stuff bout seymour!!!TAt will suk hard this year!

Could Someone please post some half decent information about this yr's under 18 league... instead of all this usual crap..

TheDen said:
Could Someone please post some half decent information about this yr's under 18 league... instead of all this usual crap..

yeh mate i see that this thred is turning crap. i see that u no benny, jake and dom seem to be best mates with them. do you play footy your self mate? jake will play this yr with seymour then might move on with stevy d when he moves on next yr prob to a vfl side. benny tampion played assumption footy last yr he played in the ones and played in the premiership team. Russo will be playing ones this yr with benny and jake. Steve is real big on the 3rds boys from last yr having a run in the senior side, there might be a few 1's aperiences by some 3rd's boys this yr but will just have to wait and see. The seymour 3rd's are training with the seniors for the rest of the yr steve wants to involve the boys more, so the seniors will train with the 3rds on tuesday nights and then we will train under stevie thursday nights this will be what happens for the rest of the season. Love to read your next post Den

TheDen said:
are you from seymour? do u even play football? why do u have so much faith in the lions this year?

y dont u have faith in the lions? you sound like your from seymour and u dont have faith??? what the go with that? how can you follow a club and not have faith in them even if they are going to go and get smashed there should always be that faith that they are going to win.. chin up mate, keep truckin

hey wanted 2 know who will be the best players for each team this year?
ill start off with a couple of teams:
Benalla: James Saker, Tom Rockcliff and Sam Harris
United: Normo
Euroa: M.Ivill, D. Mackrell(both duds but the best they hve)
Shepp Bears: all the bushies wen they play
Mansfield:Brett Mahoney, Jamie Sheahan

Zippa said:
hey wanted 2 know who will be the best players for each team this year?
ill start off with a couple of teams:
Benalla: James Saker, Tom Rockcliff and Sam Harris
United: Normo
Euroa: M.Ivill, D. Mackrell(both duds but the best they hve)
Shepp Bears: all the bushies wen they play
Mansfield:Brett Mahoney, Jamie Sheahan

shepp bears: add, benny kelly
swans: luke henry
mooroopna:tyson warnett
echuca: case nance
ky: tom pryde, deledio
tat: ryan butler,

i dont know who this guy is that is writting off seymour this early but they have had good showings against assumption in the mitchell cup pre-season comp and then a good win against northcote park who have won three consecutive flags. they will be a little bit young and inexperienced but i think they will be compettitve with some good work on the track. on the jake ando front and dom russo, jake will be a very solid senior footballer for seymour in the senior side this year but i expect dom russo to play a fair bit of seconds. although seymour seconds will be a force again this year with big preseasons from several of the players, including big nick pap. ben tampion is struggling with hamstring problems but is looking fit. scott mckenzie looks like a guy that could push for senior selection with some could performances in the past two games. also a few good pick ups in the thirds. should be a fair year for the lion cubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad