Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

united boys are contenders this year, i have been hearing a fair bit about them apparently they have finally got a good team up and running, heard they have recruited very well and are lookin the goods in the praccy matches, they got benalla, ky and shepp in the opening rounds, be a good indicator to see where there at

Had a look yesterday and Rochy have 4 or 5 good 3rds players but drop away after that. I think it will be a tough year for the boys primarily through lack of numbers. They only managed to get barely 18 at the praccy game yesterday and although it was only a practice game, would hope for more numbers. Come the middle of the season when it is pissing down rain and they get a few injuries, they will find it very though to field a team.
didn't think they would be a great force this is good evidence as to why i dont rate the rochester side.

Also i here that Ky only just got over the line againts Tongla under 17's by 6 points i think dont quote me on that though, what do the Ky lovers have to say about this one??
yeah your right, they had six or seven players out these included one or two key onballers and a couple of forward targets, and they kicked something like 5 goals 20 points, they did everything right just couldn't finish off with goals, if they do work out the forward system they could do alright and push a few teams this year. game against rochy round one will see were there truely at

united boys are contenders this year, i have been hearing a fair bit about them apparently they have finally got a good team up and running, heard they have recruited very well and are lookin the goods in the praccy matches, they got benalla, ky and shepp in the opening rounds, be a good indicator to see where there at
United put up a good performance against the tiges. Really good to see them combining as a team and best players were hard to pick. For rochy their best were Oliver and Toohey who are class players. United standouts were daniels, warren, yze,holdsworth ryan and the osullivan twins. Will be interesting to see were they are after round 3. Round 1 sees them up against Benalla who I think will be the standout side this year (strong representation in the bushies).

Is Rexy Taylor playing Echuca Bombers, Echuca United or Moama? I noticed he got in the best for Pioneers on the weekend from a wing... And is Eljay Connors in the U18s Pioneers as well?

Shepp Bears had a big over Seymour on the weekend. The Lions will struggle this year but the Bears looked good at almost full strength. Bucktin kicked 7-8 and Edwards and Thorsen dominated through the midfield. United v Bears round 3 shapes as a good one by the looks...

played euroa on the weekend.
They are very ordinary.

yeah correct didak, was so many unexperienced footballers out there cos we had to make a team from something... had 4 in the seniors n a couple injured.. gave you boys a good run though before your season starts n got a few of our blokes a bit of match fitness a chance to play more of a role than they usually do.. which is what its all about in praccy matches. but probably not that good for our confidence getting belted like that... you boys look alright, got a few good key possy players, good backline.
you got any TAC cup players?

wat are your thoughts about Rhys Bucktin .. heard his playing 4 shepp bears this year..

If he is as good as he says he his he must be F*ing awesome, you would have played against him b4 wouldnt you habib6?

Is Rexy Taylor playing Echuca Bombers, Echuca United or Moama? I noticed he got in the best for Pioneers on the weekend from a wing... And is Eljay Connors in the U18s Pioneers as well?

Rex Taylor plays for Rumbalara, both him and eljay made the pioneers squad.

played under 12, under 14 under 16 against him dont rate him he is a weedy little sheep dog

Stinky box all the comments you write about Eljay Connors makes me begin to think you are jealous of the young kids skills because I reckon u tried to man up on him and he took u to town...
Skinny yes, but id like to see your fat arse create as much spark and attack in a game the way he does..
His skills to pick up a hard ball get are second to none and I have only seen better hands on a clock!!
And ill just let u no he played in the Echuca seniors interclub practice match Friday night and his pace, endurance, creative play and run and carry of the ball was present amongst a team that is hinted to have a strong season in 07

has anyone on this site heard of a player called adam mcnicoll. x shep boy? hows the boy play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shepp Bears had a big over Seymour on the weekend. The Lions will struggle this year but the Bears looked good at almost full strength. Bucktin kicked 7-8 and Edwards and Thorsen dominated through the midfield. United v Bears round 3 shapes as a good one by the looks...

bit rich to say we will struggle from the weekends performance.. im not saying anything about us until we can prove we're at a good level, but we did have Le-Cerf, Green, Cole, Belsten and Clifton OUT of our side.. plus we played 3 half an hour games on wednesday night so we were stiff as bricks.. plus shepp just outclassed us as they will to everyone else this year.. so fair go.. then again, no excuses.. lets see how year pans out.. cheers..

yeah your right, they had six or seven players out these included one or two key onballers and a couple of forward targets, and they kicked something like 5 goals 20 points, they did everything right just couldn't finish off with goals, if they do work out the forward system they could do alright and push a few teams this year. game against rochy round one will see were there truely at

haha you sound pathetic

United put up a good performance against the tiges. Really good to see them combining as a team and best players were hard to pick. For rochy their best were Oliver and Toohey who are class players. United standouts were daniels, warren, yze,holdsworth ryan and the osullivan twins. Will be interesting to see were they are after round 3. Round 1 sees them up against Benalla who I think will be the standout side this year (strong representation in the bushies).

daniels was best on by an absolute mile, only problem for shepp united is that he won't be playing thirds for too much longer.

yeah correct didak, was so many unexperienced footballers out there cos we had to make a team from something... had 4 in the seniors n a couple injured.. gave you boys a good run though before your season starts n got a few of our blokes a bit of match fitness a chance to play more of a role than they usually do.. which is what its all about in praccy matches. but probably not that good for our confidence getting belted like that... you boys look alright, got a few good key possy players, good backline.
you got any TAC cup players?

yerr we had one cannons player who was suspended, so he played for us. We were also missing some key players with our top two midfielders out due to injury

Does any1 know how the Benalla 3rds will go this year?

i would have them as favourites to win the flag.. sammy harris will be a big loss to them this year even tho he wouldnt have played much 3rds.. poor guy dislocating his shoulder again on the weekend, requiring a reco and will miss most of the year

bit rich to say we will struggle from the weekends performance.. im not saying anything about us until we can prove we're at a good level, but we did have Le-Cerf, Green, Cole, Belsten and Clifton OUT of our side.. plus we played 3 half an hour games on wednesday night so we were stiff as bricks.. plus shepp just outclassed us as they will to everyone else this year.. so fair go.. then again, no excuses.. lets see how year pans out.. cheers..

so who you playing for wad? seymour or avenal? lol were you just taking the piss out of the avenal boys by saying you were gona play

Stinky box all the comments you write about Eljay Connors makes me begin to think you are jealous of the young kids skills because I reckon u tried to man up on him and he took u to town...
Skinny yes, but id like to see your fat arse create as much spark and attack in a game the way he does..
His skills to pick up a hard ball get are second to none and I have only seen better hands on a clock!!
And ill just let u no he played in the Echuca seniors interclub practice match Friday night and his pace, endurance, creative play and run and carry of the ball was present amongst a team that is hinted to have a strong season in 07
sorry brother i aint fat nor i am i jelous, no i havn't had the oppourtunity to play on him, hard balls i dont think he knows what they are, creative yes, but you need to be creative when you dont posses hardness.

sorry brother i aint fat nor i am i jelous, no i havn't had the oppourtunity to play on him, hard balls i dont think he knows what they are, creative yes, but you need to be creative when you dont posses hardness.

"you havent had the oppertunity to play on him" is that coz the coach doesnt believe u have the skills to man up on a bendigo pioneers player?? what are u talking about he doesnt posses hardness?? he will lay more tackles and shepards then u and me put together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad