official AGSV 2007 thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

So Essendon loose to Kangaroos. does that make them "hopeless"??
both teams same amount of wins, but i dont think id hear you saying Essendon are hopeless, they lost to Kangaroos. teams fall over mate, West Coast lost to Collingwood after that hot streak a year back, you cant judge footy, games can go either way. Just depends on the day

Ivanhoe and Yarra are two teams of the same skill level played off and one came out with a one point victory, cleary they are evenly matched. A one point victory is not a great win, its a lucky win.

apparently yarra hadn't won a game in 3 years, thats what i was workin on mate, obviously over the course of those 3 years the two sides have met and obviously yarra got rolled hence me calling ivanhoe hopeless.and im a believer that luck has little outcome in the result of sport. obviously yarra played some good football (and bad) to come back from 7 goals so u cant really call it a lucky win, like rigby116 said sounds like sour grapes to me. btw if uve ever spoken to me u'd know that i constantly refer to essendon as hopeless. especially after the carlton game

Anyone reckon Yarra has any chance this Friday against Marcellin?

Nah, we are all kidding ourselves at yarra.
Also, footy brain, can u please stop saying loose. i think what u r tring to say is LOSE. Trust me, im from yarra, and i think i would know how to spell lose.

Ivanhoe have nothing to say about their loss to yarra. We won, simple as that. This years yarra team are better than the ivanhoe team.

Nah, we are all kidding ourselves at yarra.
Also, footy brain, can u please stop saying loose. i think what u r tring to say is LOSE. Trust me, im from yarra, and i think i would know how to spell lose.

Ivanhoe have nothing to say about their loss to yarra. We won, simple as that. This years yarra team are better than the ivanhoe team.

Cleary your just a little immature pr*ck who can't find anything else to have against me, oh shit i spelt something wrong.. get over yourself mate, its a forum not an English exam.

Hope your in year 11 mate, cause your going to get a smashing next year when Ivanhoe square off against Yarra

Who cares if it is a war cry mate, do u see the new zealanders doing the hacka at 3/4 time?? It is still bad sportsmanship in a lot of pples books that i have spoken to.

hahahaha absolute tool, i read this post earlier and you had an apology, now you wanna be a smart arse and try using rugby who doesnt even have a 3/4 time to compare against a tradition that has happened for 100 years in SCHOOL football. Maybe we should stop the war cry now ACK cos 'de la soul' had a bit of a whinge and he seems pretty important and as though he knows a fair bit about it.. yeah lets not do it anymore fellas its probably a bit harsh to try and pump ourselves up. mate you are a dead set knob.

Cleary your just a little immature pr*ck who can't find anything else to have against me, oh shit i spelt something wrong.. get over yourself mate, its a forum not an English exam.

Hope your in year 11 mate, cause your going to get a smashing next year when Ivanhoe square off against Yarra

ur a tool mate...Yarra will SMASH ivanhoe next year...it will not even be close!...yarra yr 12's this year r spaztics, and they still beat you because of half a dozen quality year 10's..they will just get better in years to come..watch this space!

ur a tool mate...Yarra will SMASH ivanhoe next year...it will not even be close!...yarra yr 12's this year r spaztics, and they still beat you because of half a dozen quality year 10's..they will just get better in years to come..watch this space!

hahaha too right yarra will be dominant over ivanhoe in years to come! you boys are nothing without the boys you had last year!

NO one cares that it is tradition mate it just sounds disrespectful to ur opponents. Sorry rugby have half time instead of 3/4 time, well doen on pointing that out. Leave the pumping up to before the game, the chanting part anyway mate. It sounds like a rediculous tradition, humiliating ur opponents while the game is still going. Maybe u dont mean for it to be disrespectful, but that is how it comes across

NO one cares that it is tradition mate it just sounds disrespectful to ur opponents. Sorry rugby have half time instead of 3/4 time, well doen on pointing that out. Leave the pumping up to before the game, the chanting part anyway mate. It sounds like a rediculous tradition, humiliating ur opponents while the game is still going. Maybe u dont mean for it to be disrespectful, but that is how it comes across

have a cry buddy.

if this is too much for you go and play chess

Clearly i am not an immature pr*ck because you cannot spell.
And i have got something against you buddy, Ivanhoe suck.
I am just trying to help u buddy, u will not get anywhere in life if you cant tell the difference between loose and lose. There is more to life than footy.

Also i'm in year 12, so i guess you can never get ur chance to make up for your poor performance.
(PS, your not #16 are u?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly i am not an immature pr*ck because you cannot spell.
And i have got something against you buddy, Ivanhoe suck.
I am just trying to help u buddy, u will not get anywhere in life if you cant tell the difference between loose and lose. There is more to life than footy.

Also i'm in year 12, so i guess you can never get ur chance to make up for your poor performance.
(PS, your not #16 are u?)

Mate, i didnt play because im injured. So i wont have to make up for my poor performance as i didnt play!

So because i spelt a word wrong on a footy forum im not going to go anywhere in life? Dude, you have to get your shit worked out if thats how you think.

You must not have many friends if they go to a school who you play footy against, i mean all schools expect for Yarra "suck" don't they?

Oh and "there is more to life than" .. trash talking to someone on a footy forum when in real life you wouldnt say boo to anyone on the footy field.

Your in year 12. And just going off information i read through the thread, you guys have won 1 game in 3 years. WOW, you must be a star!
It's funny, because you can come to me and say that same thing, expect it wont apply to me as i didn't play. Tough luck mate.

Move on. This sh*t is getting old.

Mate, i didnt play because im injured. So i wont have to make up for my poor performance as i didnt play!

So because i spelt a word wrong on a footy forum im not going to go anywhere in life? Dude, you have to get your shit worked out if thats how you think.

You must not have many friends if they go to a school who you play footy against, i mean all schools expect for Yarra "suck" don't they?

Oh and "there is more to life than" .. trash talking to someone on a footy forum when in real life you wouldnt say boo to anyone on the footy field.

Your in year 12. And just going off information i read through the thread, you guys have won 1 game in 3 years. WOW, you must be a star!
It's funny, because you can come to me and say that same thing, expect it wont apply to me as i didn't play. Tough luck mate.

Move on. This sh*t is getting old.

exactly what i think move on mate. it seems that its u who keeps trying to degrade yarra even though they beat you. like rigby116 said its sour grapes and obviously the strong mighty tough ivanhoe boys cannot accept that they lost. and i hope u boys dont lose this week to camberwell or u wud look pretty stupid after saying ull beat them

im guessing your one of those heck wits who wants sledging out of the game to yeah?? your a c o c k head buddy, seriously how can you be such a bitch about something so small.. like really, as lock_the_back_pocket said.. go play chess if you cant handle that. ya d i c khead.

exactly what i think move on mate. it seems that its u who keeps trying to degrade yarra even though they beat you. like rigby116 said its sour grapes and obviously the strong mighty tough ivanhoe boys cannot accept that they lost. and i hope u boys dont lose this week to camberwell or u wud look pretty stupid after saying ull beat them

I accepted that we lost the moment the Ivanhoe bloke missed the shot on goal!
Who ever said we were "strong might tough" but anyways, and if Ivanhoe don't win this week.....Some ass' gonna get kicked at training!!

Marcellin cleaned up Yarra on Friday arvo by 103 points, solid win...still plenty of improvement
took the foot off the pedal in the last half
Final Score: 166 vs 63

Dohnutz.

Remove this Banner Ad

official AGSV 2007 thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back