Official Bigfooty Dreamteam Challenge (Division 4) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh i thought i pm'd u, i honestly did, but sorry, i was told to ask you, so dont get the idea that i didnt, and then i suddenly thought u hadnt been on for a few days and went ahead. But yeah, this is division 4 :D

Can someone please tell me next time when they are going to start a division, permission should be asked you should not take it upon yourself, i would of been happy to let this happen but would appreciated to be asked or told.

Mentioned numerous times in the "Official bigfooty divisions thread".

But yeh oh well, I'm sure it won't embarass the bigfooty name, i'm in it :thumbsu::p

Terrible, but was my first year. I signed up in the week leading up to Round 1 - had no idea what to do and no idea who to pick. I first thought that picking a bunch of no-name $69,600 players on all 8 bench spots and buying up big name players such as Goodes, Hamill and Glass, Scarlet, Lade was the way to go - oh so wrong I was.
I read this forum on the last couple of days before the first lockout and determined that that was the worst way to go about things! Got in some Round 1 starters on my bench such as Selwood, Davey and Gibbs, but due to my lack of experience and ability to be easily convinced that every player mentioned on Bigfooty was the real deal I got sucked in to getting Raines, Bock and Brennan! lol I only knew how to actually play the game about six Rounds into the year.
Much wiser this year - I love stats and numbers so have been devoting way too much time to this game over the last year than other aspects of my life which are much more important - g/f, finances, career etc... Hope to come in the top 1% of total players that start Round 1. Last year that was 150,000 starters after Round 1 so that would be 1,500 for then. Anything ranked lower I'd be disappointed. Saying you came in the top one percent is pretty cool.

Couldn't agree more Noodle.
Made that same mistake last year.

Finished about 5000th. Not even in the top 5K. How embarassing ;)

lol well we all better improve those rankings this yr ;) i finished about 1000 odd last yr, my highest ranking was 400 odd, that was when i was on my dream run mid year, but ran out of trades, looking for a much much more improved year

Oh, I was 300th at one stage.

I had Kerr, Bartel, Kennelly... like so many injuries.
That's part of it though, no excuses :thumbsu:

in the end i ended up top 7000 but i wasted trades early i was in the top 1000 until i screwed up and still had bartel captain when he was injured

Good job on getting a 4th league :thumbsu:

I think the bottom 2 or 3 of this league should be cut from the BF League's all together if we get added interest next year...:p

With the interest DT is gaining these days, it wouldn't surprise me if we could fill 6-8 leagues next year.

If there is 3 leagues we can join then yes

I am in this category too. I'd like to be in my friends' league, but frankly they dunno what they're doing and don't offer much of a challenge so I wanna be in a league like this one as well, but only if there's the three leagues per team dealy. I think it's been mentioned as a new feature so I don't think I'll be backing out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big_Tazz you need to get the email addresses of everyone in this league so you are able to invite them all in, can you also get everyone to confirm their placings in this league and bold everyones name who have confirmed.

People who have joined can i please get you to confirm your placings and after that is done i will be asking for emails... Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back