Official Dustin Martin Is The Best Player In 2009 Draft Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Dustin Martin looks like an emotionally driven fed-up metrosexual emo LOL

Scully and Trengove are so far above him that your jealousy reeks due to the cold hard truth. Why else would you start such a stupid thread trying to convince yourself Richmond got the best when in reality, you got nothing.

Don't get me wrong, Martin may be a good player, but Scully and Trengove are better. You know it, we know it, everyone knows it. All you have to do now is be the bigger man, walk away and accept it. OR, you could subject yourself to a lifetime of fail and embarrassment when the truth literally smacks you in the face. Your Choice.

What a load of crap :cool:
From what I've seen Martin impressed me most. Thanks for not taking him :)

How would you know? You club couldn't even find the time to talk to him.

They're not jealous - they are laughing at you, as am I.

I don't - however once the season begins I think I might come back every single week and bump this post just to show you how wrong you and 'everybody' are.

Melbourne's recruiters really failed you this year
we may not have talked, but I'm sure we looked at him:confused::rolleyes: And even if we didn't, we all saw him on Thursday Night! So what does Melbourne not thinking he is worthy for pick 1 or 2 in this draft change from how he looks goth on draft night. Post of the year!

Cool, I believe you

we may not have talked, but I'm sure we looked at him:confused::rolleyes: And even if we didn't, we all saw him on Thursday Night! So what does Melbourne not thinking he is worthy for pick 1 or 2 in this draft change from how he looks goth on draft night. Post of the year!

Cool, I believe you

What is this strange gibber tongue you talk in?

And the colors in your sig? Xerox technician by trade?

What a load of crap :cool:
From what I've seen Martin impressed me most. Thanks for not taking him :)
Hawthorn wish to say thanks for taking Deledio and Tambling over Roughead and Franklin.
Fremantle would like to thank you for taking Aaron Fiora ahead of Matthew Pavlich.
The other 15 teams thank you for taking Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls.

The key question is... does anyone apart from Richmond supporters actually care?

Even if this kid turns out to be the best pickup in this year's draft - so what? It's going to take an awful lot more than one decent midfielder to turn your club around.

Congrats on getting a potentially decent player from the draft, unfortunately it means very little in the overall scheme of things.

Richmond have selected the best player in the draft. He is bigger and stronger than Scully and Trengove, and his highlights are far more impressive. His skills are better, and he has better speed over 20m's than both. He is also a hard nut and is not a pussie like the top draft selections Meltank aka Shitbourne like to select (Jack Watts). Richmond draft men now, not little girls like Jackie Watts, Jackie Trengove and and Tamantha Scully.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tiger-tough/story-e6frf9jf-1225795211997

Prepare for Martin to dominate and Melbourne to stuff up again due to feminine choices. You'll be more likely to see your players i.e. Jackie Watts trying to chat up oposition team mates rather than play a mans game. As you can see from the link Martin is a man and not a little girl who Melbourne likes.

Wow. Richmond fans trolling Melbourne.

And Melbourne fans biting.

We've well and truly punched through the bottom of the barrel.

Threads like this give me the shits, no wonder opposition fans love sinking the boot into us when it turns bad .... :thumbsdown:

You're excepted from the above comment.

I agree he may turn out to be one of the best players from this years draft.
Just a real shame he has to waste his career at Richmond, eg: richo.

Poor kid look how dejected he looks, knowing where he is going.

I have said from day 1 that Martin is the pick of the draft - sprouting about him for months as I've seen him play - and am bamboozled why Melbourne did not even talk to him.

Martin 1.
Scully 2.

I think the only reason we didn't speak to him is because we knew who we were taking. We knew it Scully and Trengove were a lock. Why speak to Martin when we already knew who 1 and 2 were.

I think the only reason we didn't speak to him is because we knew who we were taking. We knew it Scully and Trengove were a lock. Why speak to Martin when we already knew who 1 and 2 were.

Due diligence.

Very unprofessional approach by the Demons if that's the way they thought.

Hawthorn wish to say thanks for taking Deledio and Tambling over Roughead and Franklin.
Fremantle would like to thank you for taking Aaron Fiora ahead of Matthew Pavlich.

Deledio/Tambling may well prove to be the winners over time :cool:

I have said from day 1 that Martin is the pick of the draft - sprouting about him for months as I've seen him play - and am bamboozled why Melbourne did not even talk to him.

Martin 1.
Scully 2.
I just can't believe the demon fans are overlooking completely how amateur they were to not even consider talking to him, I would be furious if Richmond had of done that, going on all the footage I have seen, Martin has all the same traits as both Scully and Trengove do but has superior strength and a level above them in terms of foot skills.
I will be putting a lazy 50 on him for the rising star award thats for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast would like to thank you far not taking Nic Nat last year:thumbsu:

ill guess well just have to take your word for it..........number 3:)
btw id just like to say that richmond should be pretty excited about there youth and talent and depth they have, i mean if i could barrack for any team in the afl, it would deffinatly be the team that had melbourne ruin there coaches career and also the team that was 2 seconds away from almost losing to a team that didnt want to and had no intention of winning! i guess it just all goes back to the culture of richmond and way they have drafted!

Kindest Regards,
Jarrod Oakley nicholls, Richard Tambling and Jake King

You're not suggesting that Melbourne actually played in that GF are you?

Haha, dammit!! and now us Melbourne supporters have nothing. He may have for the first 5 minutes but not positive....

But seriously why is TJ getting bought up here? At least we got rid of this so called 'spud' and pick up future MFC captain and gun in Jack Grimes. Poor old JON didn't get RIchmond in trade week now did they....

Deledio/Tambling may well prove to be the winners over time :cool:

laugh460.jpg

You're too much! :D

I agree he may turn out to be one of the best players from this years draft.
Just a real shame he has to waste his career at Richmond, eg: richo.

Poor kid look how dejected he looks, knowing where he is going.

I think we all felt the same way. That HUN photo will inevitably go down as one the saddest, most tragic images of 2009.

Can easily see blokes like Martin, Cotchin and Deledio being the poster boys for the 'free agency' lobby in a few years time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Dustin Martin Is The Best Player In 2009 Draft Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back