Official Gun Club Ticket Info - Bay 142

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Bay 142 Gun Club - FAQ's/Information/Discussion

Upadated Dec 12/12/2007 - FAQ's and Ticket Info updated (extension for late comers)

Thanks David afc.com.au for making the BAY 142 GUN CLUB a reality and to Gets!, Stazza, ST (did I miss someone) for making this happen. This is an amazing opportunity we now have. :thumbsu:

Membership Information

If you wish to be part of the Bay 142 Gun Club please read below. The AFC has requested we get names to them ASAP. We need to get the full names of those individuals that want tickets. Please remember to be mindful of the purpose of the Gun Club. This group is going to be loud as **** and anyone who obtains a ticket for the wrong reason's will be frowned upon and dealt with accordingly. ;)

If you are a late comer and wanna be part of the Gun Club Please post here or PM me with your group’s individual names ASAP. The Club will need the full names of each person attending yesterday. Please also include 1 email address in your PM so a PDF application can be sent.

For any existing SANFL or AFC members who are transferring simply ignore the membership renewal you receive in the mail soon. Only pay for the one's you wish to keep on top of the new membership in Bay 142. Application return and payments will need to be made before the same time as normal membership renewals on Jan 24th 2008. If you are keeping your membership then make sure come and visit us and make some noise.

FAQ's from David

Where will we be sitting in Bay 142
The seats will be allocated across 2 - 3 rows in the centre of the bay. Aisle is not available. Depending on the final number I will probably go 12 in one row and 11 immediately in front.

When will payments be taken from my Credit Card?
As the applications come in I will put them aside and will not process them until after Jan 24 when I have them all.

Use this thread to discuss.

One of the benefits of Gold Membership is the rights to buy a ticket to the "reverse showdown" before the tickets go on sale to the general public. Are those gunclub members that hold gold membership able to purchase a block of tickets in the same area?

Re: Bay 142 Gun Club - FAQ's/Information/Discussion

What do they look like?

Bay 142 Gun Club stitched in? ;)

detailmember20200820polrp7.jpg

Re: Bay 142 Gun Club - FAQ's/Information/Discussion

Looks gay. :thumbsdown:

I agree, not a fan at all. I will be giving it a miss. Must save for my Gun Club Guernsey anyway with the writting. AC7...:thumbsu:

Anyone keen on getting Gun Club added to their Guernsey's?

Oh and if you haven't noticed I have changed my username. He was always a Gun but with the recent changes to the leadership group I decided to elevate 7 above number 9 for 2008.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't got my membership yet as I am a lazy dog.

Rumour has it that one of my North Adelaide mates who I go to the games, and drink, with won't be attending this year. He will be selling it to a mate of his though, and then will sign up again in 09.

I am still keen as to join you alcoholics at the footy again next year though so don't worry my little petals.

Im still yet to get around to it. Looks like most of my weeks pay will be spent buying tickets to sporting events. Crows season ticket, Port season ticket, Test Match Day 1-3, ODI v India, Soccer. :( Thank God Ive paid for my Clipsal Gold Pass already. :thumbsu:

Im still yet to get around to it. Looks like most of my weeks pay will be spent buying tickets to sporting events. Crows season ticket, Port season ticket, Test Match Day 1-3, ODI v India, Soccer. :( Thank God Ive paid for my Clipsal Gold Pass already. :thumbsu:

Why :mad:

Let them kknow about 119 ;)

Been going for a few years now, better than chillaxing at home. Roughing it amongst the ferals. Great stuff. :thumbsu: :D

You do know by buying a season ticket the money goes directly to Port Adelaide? :(

By buying a match day ticket (those feral never sell out) 1/16th comes back to the AFC in match day funds. :)

You know what you must do, stop buying that season ticket and if you must go to a Port game buy it on the day at the gate.

You do know by buying a season ticket the money goes directly to Port Adelaide? :(

By buying a match day ticket (those feral never sell out) 1/16th comes back to the AFC in match day funds. :)

You know what you must do, stop buying that season ticket and if you must go to a Port game buy it on the day at the gate.

If someone pays the extra $100 odd bucks it will cost to go to all the Port games on daily tickets, then Il quite happily buy daily tickets each week. I think of my own finances first. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Gun Club Ticket Info - Bay 142

Remove this Banner Ad

Back