Official Gun Club Ticket Info - Bay 142

Remove this Banner Ad

so how is this all going ?

i signed up for my gold membership, i wish i could come across but i have to keep the tradition of going with my family

Not sure. Almost 9 of my crew have faxed the apps through. Will email David next week to check. They need to be sent through before the 24th Jan.

Put your name up if you have faxed it through. That should give us all a rough idea. :thumbsu:

AC7 x 7 faxed so far

My understanding of gun memberships is that they will all be processed on or after Jan 24th. This would explain why we havent received any confirmation of monies paid yet

My understanding of gun memberships is that they will all be processed on or after Jan 24th. This would explain why we havent received any confirmation of monies paid yet

This is correct. All will be processed after this date. I will get some info from David after this date to confirm processing. With the game in Dubai coming up though I would expect any responses to be a little delayed.

Can't wait for the footy. :D

Went down and got mine today so I'm set. Saw a few of the lads on the way in for a meeting and had a brief chat with a Birdman as well. If you're going to pay by cash Seanason, have it ready because they don't have eftpos. I found out the hard way when i made the long trek to West Lakes to find an atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever is the official Gun Club liaison to the AFC be able to convince them to keep some Showdown tickets to those with premier memberships like myself?

I would really like to be there for the next one.

Went down and got mine today so I'm set. Saw a few of the lads on the way in for a meeting and had a brief chat with a Birdman as well. If you're going to pay by cash Seanason, have it ready because they don't have eftpos. I found out the hard way when i made the long trek to West Lakes to find an atm.
will do. was goign to use money i got from Xmas / bdays / ethnic Xmasses.

Whoever is the official Gun Club liaison to the AFC be able to convince them to keep some Showdown tickets to those with premier memberships like myself?

I would really like to be there for the next one.

I will ask David but I would suspect he would be heaps busy at the moment so a response might be a while away.

Also apps due tomorrow incl payment. So get on it people. :thumbsu:

Here is a list of the applications the club has got so far. If your name is not here I would suggest you get them going today or PM me if you have already sent. I have only included the first names of each person that has sent the applications so if you have more than 1 ticket on your application it will be processed under your name.

Bao
Janet
Travis
Tony
Peter
Jeremy
Josh
James
Jace
Stewart
Ryan
Jonathon
Michael (John)

Previously asked questions. Answers from David. Thanks mate.

When will you be processing payment for the ones you have and if some are a couple of days late is this ok?
I'll probably put these through sometime next week so you might want to chase up anyone who you expected was going to join up. A few days late is fine, as long as I know they are on their way.

For those with Premier Membership can they have tickets put aside for the Crows home showdown? Will they need to go through the normal purchase options and if so do they just ask for tickets in Bay 142?
Regarding the Showdown, this is a bit sticky because Port members get first go at daily tickets. If you can let me know how many tickets are required before they go on sale, I'll have some put aside in that area (depending on availability). I'll somehow need to arrange a group payment though.

Hows the memberships for the club coming along? We getting all 50000 signing up again I hope!
General Club Membership is tracking along nicely although won't have a really good handle on it for another week or two. Everyone leaves it for the last couple of days as usual.

Here is a list of the applications the club has got so far. If your name is not here I would suggest you get them going today or PM me if you have already sent. I have used just first names coz I don't know who is who on BF.

Bao
Janet
Travis
Tony
Peter (x2)
Jeremy (x5)
Josh
James
Jace
Stewart
Ryan
Jonathon

Previously asked questions. Answers from David. Thanks mate.

When will you be processing payment for the ones you have and if some are a couple of days late is this ok?
I'll probably put these through sometime next week so you might want to chase up anyone who you expected was going to join up. A few days late is fine, as long as I know they are on their way.

For those with Premier Membership can they have tickets put aside for the Crows home showdown? Will they need to go through the normal purchase options and if so do they just ask for tickets in Bay 142?
Regarding the Showdown, this is a bit sticky because Port members get first go at daily tickets. If you can let me know how many tickets are required before they go on sale, I'll have some put aside in that area (depending on availability). I'll somehow need to arrange a group payment though.

Hows the memberships for the club coming along? We getting all 50000 signing up again I hope!
General Club Membership is tracking along nicely although won't have a really good handle on it for another week or two. Everyone leaves it for the last couple of days as usual.

I sent mine off last Thursday morning...surprised they havent received it yet...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Gun Club Ticket Info - Bay 142

Remove this Banner Ad

Back