Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

Just on the Player pay thing at Seymour Im pretty sure they are not forking out that much.
If so Barooga in a lesser lead must be bloody financial as Rattray & Gezza Liddell appear to be heading there for better doe.

Dont see why they would head there for any other reason both are great local talents
Especially Rattray it would of been great for him to take some of the extra responsibility with some key departures from Kings Park.

Unfortunately he appears to be another

Solman, who cares if Gezza and Ratray arent at king park this year, the fact is gezza just reliese he only played in the last 2 grandfinal cause he licked the arse of the likes of steve daniels, paul cox etc, the guy did nothing last year, absolutely nothing... and guys like dom russo etc were killing it in the twos. If barooga are stupid enough to shell out money for him thats there loss.And Ratray yes he would of helped up forward but seriously what has he done, all he did was take a mark in the granfinal and kick a goal, bar that he did jack ****. i admit he is a better player that gezza but seriously the both of them have realised that they arent good enough to play in a GV stand football..no big loss...

Definately over $400-Hooper, penn, haberman,saad, shottoner, reid, colbert, scalan, pilling, gordon, Brendon Liddel

Close to $400 -pembelton?, Bailey?,

Proberly on nothing but should be in that top brack- Jeff Anderson, Douglas, O'keefe, Luke stevens

Add the likes of amad, van reit, king,

Plus what steve daniels was on....

It adds up pretty quickly....but hey 2 premierships later worth every cent.. It was just seymours turn to make hay while the sun shined...Seymour were proberly very luck that alot of the top bracket missed multiple games though both there successful years

so fellas who are the front runners at the minute and who will win the flag this year???

I know I wouldnt have a clue what Seymour pay there players, but some people on this forum would have a little inkling to what is getting paid.

You must give a crap or else you would not have even mentioned in previous posts that Seymour paid for their flags.

How can I bite my pillow when I have you mum in doggy every night at your house.....

if you were at my house you would know who i was but you dont macca ya fat phuk so keep taking it up the tail end like the little bit#h you are

in a big leauge well i have one brownlow a colemen medal 2 flags by the way who is brad rowe and steve who i have forgotten already
So.. Sorry for accusing you of been a snotty little **********head on his mum's pc.!!! Your obviously on the hospital one. Get well soon champ:thumbsu:

Solman, who cares if Gezza and Ratray arent at king park this year, the fact is gezza just reliese he only played in the last 2 grandfinal cause he licked the arse of the likes of steve daniels, paul cox etc, the guy did nothing last year, absolutely nothing... and guys like dom russo etc were killing it in the twos. If barooga are stupid enough to shell out money for him thats there loss.And Ratray yes he would of helped up forward but seriously what has he done, all he did was take a mark in the granfinal and kick a goal, bar that he did jack ****. i admit he is a better player that gezza but seriously the both of them have realised that they arent good enough to play in a GV stand football..no big loss...
the fact is they both got a game in close to the best side in country vic when it counted, think rattray will prove a few wrong and to compare gezz to russo think anyone would of dominated in that two's side whats he done in senior footy also heard he has got rather overweight and unfit. rattray will be a big asset up there if he gets his knee right.

i no for a fact dom should of been in this years granny and not gezza... yes he got i one of the best countryy teams but any one from the twos could of done what he did all year,nothing, his older brother was better than him but cause he licked arse he got the call up,,,but he knew this year habbers doesnt rate him so he had a whinge and took off.. should of been greatful for the two grannys// maybe i was a bit harsh on ratray but he owes seymour a hell of alot for a number of reasons and he shafted them,,

if you were at my house you would know who i was but you dont macca ya fat phuk so keep taking it up the tail end like the little bit#h you are

Last time I looked I wasnt fat, you dumb a$$. Dont worry, I know who you are monkey balls sniffer. I was at your house and was amazed how much of your dogs co ck you could put into your mouth in one shot. But what really got me is when you tickled its nuts and your dog blew its load into your mouth. All you did was gargle and swallow like it was listerine.

Maybe you should lay off the whole animal thing to after the Melbourne Zoo finishes its court hearings with you. There is not so good videos of you and baboons licking each other rear ends....

Keep up the good work of pretending you know everything co ck jaw....

Speedstar.. Spargo did more in one game, playing the same role gezza did, than gezza did in the whole year,,,he gave nothing to the two players only just to the guys he licked arses with to get a game,,,daniels coxy saad gordon etc...

Speedstar.. Spargo did more in one game, playing the same role gezza did, than gezza did in the whole year,,,he gave nothing to the two players only just to the guys he licked arses with to get a game,,,daniels coxy saad gordon etc...

I was talking to Dom Last night and its looking like he will be rewarded for his training efforts and shi.tload of 2s games BOGS this year.
While on the youth, Do you think the names like Ben Tampion, Sonny Judge Williams(if he plays) Lachy Watts & Timmy Okeefe will be getting more time in the 1s & Jake even more midfield responsibility.

Be nice to slot Timmy in at CHB or CHF especially now with his experience at Bomberland.

Yad think Robbie Inness to be a more permanent fixture in the 1s to wouldnt ya (hard worker)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i no for a fact dom should of been in this years granny and not gezza... yes he got i one of the best countryy teams but any one from the twos could of done what he did all year,nothing, his older brother was better than him but cause he licked arse he got the call up,,,but he knew this year habbers doesnt rate him so he had a whinge and took off.. should of been greatful for the two grannys// maybe i was a bit harsh on ratray but he owes seymour a hell of alot for a number of reasons and he shafted them,,

Sucking up to coaching staff at a team like seymour would hardly get you a game in a senior grand final. It has been stated before that they had of the best teams in country Victoria so if all you had to do to get a game was suck up to the coaches, i think {1 everyone would be doing it. And 2} they wouldn't be the best team in country Victoria because the quality of the players would be lost

Definately over $400-Hooper, penn, haberman,saad, shottoner, reid, colbert, scalan, pilling, gordon, Brendon Liddel

Close to $400 -pembelton?, Bailey?,

Proberly on nothing but should be in that top brack- Jeff Anderson, Douglas, O'keefe, Luke stevens

Add the likes of amad, van reit, king,

Plus what steve daniels was on....

It adds up pretty quickly....but hey 2 premierships later worth every cent.. It was just seymours turn to make hay while the sun shined...Seymour were proberly very luck that alot of the top bracket missed multiple games though both there successful years

Reckon you might have to swp these 2 around - I was of the belief that Robbie Douglas was getting looked after very nicely, while schotts was getting paid well below his market value, maybe even on nothing (?) Quality bloke and quality player.

And you're right, whatever they spent was worth every cent.

even if u believe all of the crap u just said the fact is that if u took the two of them out of that 2005 side and what have you got? a euroa premiership

He didnt shaft them u stool muncher.
Youd be from there.? Typical Seymour response..

i know you bite your pillow,
you guys really take all this stuff to heart dont ya you really want to know the ins and outs of a cows bum
how could my approximates be bullsh*t that would suggest that you would know the exact figures So since you know everything why dont you tell us what everyone is getting (like i give a crap anyway) and you should know what seymour paid coz your just so good
but ill make it easy for you ya sook they spent just around the $110k mark happy now?
You assume you know he bites his pillow but we know you don't have to bite anything because you have been taking it up the a$$ that long it no longer hurts.
We do take stuff to heart especially when useless tossers dribble sh it and think they know everything and it would be hard for you to tell us the ins and outs of a cows bum because you would have to get your head out of it first.
Your approximates are bull sh it and you have proven you are the biggest loser on this thread at present. You have no idea what Seymour paid so don't even go there.
Anyone that calls themselves skillz obviously hasn't got any but here is a tip: get some communication skillz, (they might help you fit in to the human race).
FOOTYBOSS has been a valuable contributor to this thread and on here long enough not to have to take sh it from you. Crawl back into your hole you sook and unless you have anything of any substance to post ******** off.
Cheers :) :thumbsu:

You assume you know he bites his pillow but we know you don't have to bite anything because you have been taking it up the a$$ that long it no longer hurts.
We do take stuff to heart especially when useless tossers dribble sh it and think they know everything and it would be hard for you to tell us the ins and outs of a cows bum because you would have to get your head out of it first.
Your approximates are bull sh it and you have proven you are the biggest loser on this thread at present. You have no idea what Seymour paid so don't even go there.
Anyone that calls themselves skillz obviously hasn't got any but here is a tip: get some communication skillz, (they might help you fit in to the human race).
FOOTYBOSS has been a valuable contributor to this thread and on here long enough not to have to take sh it from you. Crawl back into your hole you sook and unless you have anything of any substance to post ******** off.
Cheers :) :thumbsu:
Good call No Heart. Skillz is just a NAFA that thinks he knows it all. Maybe if he faces North clicks his heels together 3 times he might get home to find toto to stick it up again.
Keep dreamin and get a life ya ********er.
Cheers back at ya:D :D :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I like the points system but more needs to be done. If the guy has played 3rds at that club he should be 0 points. If the guy was drafted from that club and then returns home he should be 1 point.

Then a guy like Anthony Stevens would have been chased hard by Shepp as thats where he was drafted from, paid him what he wanted. (I know he is a Waaia boy though). Lamaro and Hilton would also been on minimum points at Mooroopna, but Brad & Blake Campbell at Mooroopna would be on heaps!

Return the focus to junior development rather than importing players. Moving between clubs in the same league should get maximum points. Eg from Shepp to United etc. But a little thought if the guy has MOVED house from say Echuca to Mansfield. Maybe you could also look at where the guy lives and works also.

So many things you could add and suggest but it will always be complicated.

I predict in the next few years the murray league could become stronger than the gvl? anyone agree? the gvl has had a influx of over paid players in the last 4 years and the money has dried up and it will sort out the players who play for the jumper and those who play for the money. the standard in 2007 has surely dropped with most clubs fielding a less stronger side than the previous (rochester excepted)..could be time for clubs to stick with the locals and when buying imports look at getting quality players to move to the area and stay long term. murray leauge have added wellington,roberts,cowman,wells,pollard,warnett,byers,liddell etc etc to the league....more impressive than the incoming list for the gvl

Reckon you might have to swp these 2 around - I was of the belief that Robbie Douglas was getting looked after very nicely, while schotts was getting paid well below his market value, maybe even on nothing (?) Quality bloke and quality player.

And you're right, whatever they spent was worth every cent.

Shane Schottners heart is Seymour.
Loves the club & they love Him.
Dont know what he is on but this man would play for nothing.
If he is on 400 good on him & he deserves every bit of it

I predict in the next few years the murray league could become stronger than the gvl? anyone agree? the gvl has had a influx of over paid players in the last 4 years and the money has dried up and it will sort out the players who play for the jumper and those who play for the money. the standard in 2007 has surely dropped with most clubs fielding a less stronger side than the previous (rochester excepted)..could be time for clubs to stick with the locals and when buying imports look at getting quality players to move to the area and stay long term. murray leauge have added wellington,roberts,cowman,wells,pollard,warnett,byers,liddell etc etc to the league....more impressive than the incoming list for the gvl

It is not really the Murray League getting stronger it is the top 4. Mulwala, Barooga, Echuca United, Nathalia. Some of these teams are having a real crack at buying a flag (Mul & Bar). I think the money may, as the GVFL, begin to run out in time. No one likes a comp that is one sided. Again keep and look after your juniors and you will go alright. The really good teams are the ones with 2/3 home grown and 1/3 recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad