Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

Remember that an AFL retiree wont win you a flag on their own, but they will help. Most games are won or lost through your bottom 6 players. If your bottom 6 is better than their bottom six you will do very well.

great call mate , could nt agree more , i dont think the murray league will ever be half as good than the GV

Surely a bloke by name of Jarrod Best would have been in the top earners of the club at Mooroopna last year.
what is with u guys , caring ABOUT HOW much players are on , surely the amounts are not true anyway . its only a game of football remember

Instead of boasting about how much $$ guys are on lets look at how many ex 3rds kids are in your senior side! Footy is all about family and mates not blow ins who think the sun shines out their a***.

Just on the Player pay thing at Seymour Im pretty sure they are not forking out that much.
If so Barooga in a lesser lead must be bloody financial as Rattray & Gezza Liddell appear to be heading there for better doe.

Dont see why they would head there for any other reason both are great local talents
Especially Rattray it would of been great for him to take some of the extra responsibility with some key departures from Kings Park.

Unfortunately he appears to be another
i reckon liddell and rattray both sick of all the ******** canning behind peoples backs at seymour.. happened quite a bit last year and is still continueing.. probly why seymour lost so many players already this year

i reckon liddell and rattray both sick of all the ******** canning behind peoples backs at seymour.. happened quite a bit last year and is still continueing.. probly why seymour lost so many players already this year

Is there a bit of an exodos at Seymour? I know Pilling, Gordon and Joey Amad have left plus maybe a couple of fringe players, but they seemed to have fairly decent numbers and quality at training the other night.

Fair bit of player movement happening at the moment. Check out http://goulburnvalleyfl.vcfl.com.au/memdb_transfers.asp for clearances and transfers.

From a Rochy perspective, they are going well. Nick Knight and Andrew Palmer look set to return, which will be a boost. Phillip Lobb's transfer from Eaglehawk to Rochy has been approved.

Last time I looked I wasnt fat, you dumb a$$. Dont worry, I know who you are monkey balls sniffer. I was at your house and was amazed how much of your dogs co ck you could put into your mouth in one shot. But what really got me is when you tickled its nuts and your dog blew its load into your mouth. All you did was gargle and swallow like it was listerine.

Maybe you should lay off the whole animal thing to after the Melbourne Zoo finishes its court hearings with you. There is not so good videos of you and baboons licking each other rear ends....

Keep up the good work of pretending you know everything co ck jaw....

sorry i got you mixed up with your boyfriend hyatt, your that skinny hairy thing that looks like you should be at the zoo, and tell ya mum that when she finishes her shift cleaning all the manure from the animal huts for your dinner to destroy the video tapes we made together coz im not too proud of doin what we did together and filming it was a bad idea

You assume you know he bites his pillow but we know you don't have to bite anything because you have been taking it up the a$$ that long it no longer hurts.
We do take stuff to heart especially when useless tossers dribble sh it and think they know everything and it would be hard for you to tell us the ins and outs of a cows bum because you would have to get your head out of it first.
Your approximates are bull sh it and you have proven you are the biggest loser on this thread at present. You have no idea what Seymour paid so don't even go there.
Anyone that calls themselves skillz obviously hasn't got any but here is a tip: get some communication skillz, (they might help you fit in to the human race).
FOOTYBOSS has been a valuable contributor to this thread and on here long enough not to have to take sh it from you. Crawl back into your hole you sook and unless you have anything of any substance to post ******** off.
Cheers :) :thumbsu:

pull ya head in nob jockey, you cant hack that this knowledge is out there Seymour would have paid more then $110k in the last year you cant hack a few home truths, the only thing FootyBoss has contributed would be his bone deep in your backyard

Good call No Heart. Skillz is just a NAFA that thinks he knows it all. Maybe if he faces North clicks his heels together 3 times he might get home to find toto to stick it up again.
Keep dreamin and get a life ya ********er.
Cheers back at ya:D :D :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

that comment was just crap keep watching the wizard of oz and dont waste our time on this thread tin man

Skillz, if you dont have anything good to say, then please shut up! Last couple pages you have been dribbling CRAP. Again, please SHUT UP!

Most of the fellas here just wanna have a good ol footy yarn without trading insults or making up crappy rumours like you have. We are more inclined to believe the likes of Footyboss and No Heart especially since they have been at their respective clubs for the last few years and would more than likely know more than you.

Click here if you want Skillz booted off this thread!!!

how would footy boss know more about footy then me he play in the twos or he tries to atleast

how would footy boss know more about footy then me he play in the twos or he tries to atleast
Well the man is from Euroa! I'm sure he'd know the going ons of Euroa FC than u would? Unless u are from there as well? Serously man, cut the ********, it is getting a bit boring.

Speaking of Euroa, Footyboss, noticed Ricki Shiner from Avenel is playing with u guys? Please tell me the club didn't chase him and will not be offering him any $$$ cos no disrespect to the fella, just not good enough. If he went to Euroa of his own accord to play in a better comp, then good on him and good luck to him. Very surprised he left the Swannies specially since they are supposed to be a lot better this year. Also, boss, whats the go with the Mills bros? Heard they going to Avenal as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emu, your kidding yourself...I dare you to name one instance of the ******* canning behind peoples backs.. Between the melb boys and seymours boys would have to be the closest bunch of guys...was no canning and thats why we have the memories of 2 flags... ever one at the clubs were mates, of course you get the odd **** head but would stuggle to name 1 (actuual gezza would be one) except him...all us are striving for 3 in a row and we will give it a shack..obvisouly we have lost a few but thats footy these day, you would stuggle to find bettter local players at any other club..

Emu, your kidding yourself...I dare you to name one instance of the ******* canning behind peoples backs.. Between the melb boys and seymours boys would have to be the closest bunch of guys...was no canning and thats why we have the memories of 2 flags... ever one at the clubs were mates, of course you get the odd **** head but would stuggle to name 1 (actuual gezza would be one) except him...all us are striving for 3 in a row and we will give it a shack..obvisouly we have lost a few but thats footy these day, you would stuggle to find bettter local players at any other club..

Heidelberg would beat them comfortably! :thumbsu:

Heidelberg would beat them comfortably! :thumbsu:

Any chance of reading his post properly? He meant they have good local players at their club, he wasnt stating that they are better than every other local club from other leagues dipsh*t...

Any chance of reading his post properly? He meant they have good local players at their club, he wasnt stating that they are better than every other local club from other leagues dipsh*t...

Think your the dip********. Read my post again, the local players from Heidelberg would have them covered.

Think your the dip********. Read my post again, the local players from Heidelberg would have them covered.

Easy up boys, no need to start a war over a few of my comments, Its the old debat on which league is better..talking from my club, i rate the way the local boys play and have seriously contributed to the success of the last two premierships more than anyone.. Im not a fan of the DV so cant comment to your post Maybe... but hey lets just hope the local boys get looked after...

Will big spending kill (Like Tonny) another GVFL club any time soon? If so who do you think it will be?

Will big spending kill (Like Tonny) another GVFL club any time soon? If so who do you think it will be?

Not likely to happen any time soon as the league seems to have a very good following at the moment. Fans coming through the gate = money to spend on good players and most clubs would budget accordingly.

Sometimes you get the odd club who over commit themselves but this usually only places more pressure on the committee to find other ways to generate income. Or if your lucky [like barooga] you can rely on one or two wealthy supporters to kick in a bit in a time of need.

Also, boss, whats the go with the Mills bros? Heard they going to Avenal as well?[/quote]

Don't think Mills bros will be in the swans colours this season. They have been linked with every club in the district. Think Mark might be staying in Melb.:)

gee you seem to have young gezza in the gun would it be fair to say that u have a chip on your shoulder bout him perhaps u felt u should of been picked before him...... also learn to spell struggle you tool

Big spending certainly won't kill ky - they have no-one to spend it on! could be a battle with tatura this year to see who can secure the spoon. I reckon Newman could be the difference in those games - he's likely to kick 20 against tat.

Big spending certainly won't kill ky - they have no-one to spend it on! could be a battle with tatura this year to see who can secure the spoon. I reckon Newman could be the difference in those games - he's likely to kick 20 against tat.

Kyabram... much like Rochy but not as successful, too many district teams taking players which takes away selection pressure. The open door between Lanky & Ky doesn't help the team build from year to year. Ky does lots of hard work building up players and then Lancaster win flags through that work! Many Ky players need to take a leaf out of the book of Josh Finn, Paul Newman & Chris Atkins (when he is in the country), if you are any good play for Ky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad