Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

You are right American Ninja. 5 big recruits should of been first priority. Then the likes of Atkins, Barnett and Siera would be back playing this year. It adds excitement around the place and and hope to the supporters and players(local). Too many ordinary footballers have been getting senior games at ky and devaluing the whole aura of being a senior GVL player. Unfortunately this trend may continue this year.

Can't see Ky making much progress in 07. I heard Atkins is going to Nathalia????:rolleyes:

I see young Jake Anderson from Seymour has applied to go up to South Cairns, what happened at Box Hill?

Yeah was wondering that also Doon! Is that Steve's team or Coxy's team? Also can you shed any light on the previously mentioned Douglas whisper of him going interstate? Cheers

Yeah was wondering that also Doon! Is that Steve's team or Coxy's team? Also can you shed any light on the previously mentioned Douglas whisper of him going interstate? Cheers

South is Steve's team, Coxy is coaching Port Douglas. Would love to shed light but Chippa or Dougo as he is known at SFNC is focussing on leading Broadford into the SDCA finals ;)

Sorry if im a bit out of date here boys but I hear ex-Eaglehawk forward Phillip Lobb is joining the ranks at Rochy, is it true about the circus that follows him around will be more trouble than it is worth?

I believe Spargo was called a "Weak C#*T" on the training track this week after it was suggested he was the researcher, pretty disappointing. Again can I please say if you read back through previous posts
there is no way it could be Brett.

Just dont wanna see a good kid branded with this, Big Footy's getting outa control lads . . . . . and showy#1 ya phone appears to be disconnected give me a buzz mate we haven't chatted for a few weeks
i reckon that would be a fair call bout brett reckon he should stop worry what other blokes r doing and try getting a kick himself

i heard on the weekend from nick iorani, which is dwayne huestons missus brother that huey has been offered an assistant coaching role with united and is 90% chance of being back at demon land.

Maybe even God's Country could fill the void!!

Pretty sure Rob Osbourne's the man Hank, nice & fit - huge chance to kick plenty of major's this year.

Just had a re-read of my previous post, was farily harsh on Singy, however I feel that a few people and the footy club deserved to be treated better (more respect) than what he showed with his time at the Cats.

i heard on the weekend from nick iorani, which is dwayne huestons missus brother that huey has been offered an assistant coaching role with united and is 90% chance of being back at demon land.

That rumour has been on the go for a while-and don't be suprised as there appears to be quite a few leaving Echuca United and their chance for a flag may be vanishing

Former Seymour player Steve Shaw has also headed up to South Cairns with Steve Daniels. Had a great year last year with Cheltenham in the SFL coming runner up in the B&F.
Was that runner up in the league B&F or the club B&F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if im a bit out of date here boys but I hear ex-Eaglehawk forward Phillip Lobb is joining the ranks at Rochy, is it true about the circus that follows him around will be more trouble than it is worth?

rushy tiger, i beleive you know more about the RFC than you are letting on

Former Seymour player Steve Shaw has also headed up to South Cairns with Steve Daniels. Had a great year last year with Cheltenham in the SFL coming runner up in the B&F.

it wasnt the league so must have been club b & f. i did see him play very well in the SFL interleague side against the VAFA. sticky hands and runs all day.

brand new to this after i read this one i had to join to reply knowing lobby for quite a long time playing with and against him your dead right about the circus but the beauty of it is he gets bums on seats because for gods sake he knows where those goals are he probably brought in an extra 20 people to games in bendigo plus all those people like a drink as well and the more opposition supporters sh it can him the more he loves it and the better he performs i know there are a lot of e/hawk supporters hope he comes back next season because without his circus the bar takings will be down and great action to watch

Well obviously that source isnt to good then sparra. As I trained in Euroa last Thursday night and they had 32 numbers on the training track and last night in Melbourne there were 13 players training. So not bad numbers if you ask me.

I also heard from a realiable source that you mum suck big fat elephant di cks.......

Hey FOOTYTOSS I was wrong about the 28 at training, cause I heard Gleeson on the radio sat morn say he only had 26 to pick from. Sorry Toss.

And is elephant di cks the name of a new lollie?

i reckon that would be a fair call bout brett reckon he should stop worry what other blokes r doing and try getting a kick himself

Find this hole thing with spargs quite funny, im defiantely not him and he definately aint me, I never suggest i was him, just made a point about a match and spargs was my example... are you sure geeza wasnt called a weak **** cause that more like it,, hopefully sparg get a good run with injury cause he can hold his own in the senior team...

I wish sj daniels and coxy would stop pouching players, pretty dissapointing considering one was the president, obvisoully doesnt respect the people he left in charge of the club...

Find this hole thing with spargs quite funny, im defiantely not him and he definately aint me, I never suggest i was him, just made a point about a match and spargs was my example... are you sure geeza wasnt called a weak **** cause that more like it,, hopefully sparg get a good run with injury cause he can hold his own in the senior team...

I wish sj daniels and coxy would stop pouching players, pretty dissapointing considering one was the president, obvisoully doesnt respect the people he left in charge of the club...

i dont believe the "researcher" has researched this issue quite that much...
do u know for a fact that they are pouching players.. because i reckon that the players would be thinking - how convenient that they are both up there, i need a change, it would be paradise up there, maybe i should give them a call.. and who are daniels and cox to say no to them.

but then again i could be wrong... just think its a bit unfair accusing them of taking players away.

i dont believe the "researcher" has researched this issue quite that much...
do u know for a fact that they are pouching players.. because i reckon that the players would be thinking - how convenient that they are both up there, i need a change, it would be paradise up there, maybe i should give them a call.. and who are daniels and cox to say no to them.

but then again i could be wrong... just think its a bit unfair accusing them of taking players away.

maybe you should give them a call bruz!

Hey FOOTYTOSS I was wrong about the 28 at training, cause I heard Gleeson on the radio sat morn say he only had 26 to pick from. Sorry Toss.

And is elephant di cks the name of a new lollie?
Only 26 to choose from at this time of the year means trouble for the club. Could be a long year for the boys at Euroa by the sounds of it.

What else did he have to say on the radio about the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad