Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saad, whatever peds he took have certainly not helped him. 13 pts.....13 measly points! I thought he must have been the sub when I first saw the score but apparently he played the whole game. If you actively went out on the footy field Hatteberg style and tried to avoid the ball you would probably still come up with more than 13 pts. Sinclair got subbed on halfway through the 3rd and outscored him almost 3-1. LIFT SAAD!! /Rant.

Feel like rage trading Beams to be honest, 7 kicks and 26 handballs last week had to be an indicator he has it tough, been abysmal tonight and he doesn't mark or tackle either........ Should've backed Redden, I was keen on him in preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^ he's gone for me...probably to the Bont to open a DP took link to the fwds. Just not worth the coin, and the Bont will at worst be an F6 keeper. His tackling guarantees decent scores even if someone figures out how to tag him.

^^ he's gone for me...probably to the Bont to open a DP took link to the fwds. Just not worth the coin, and the Bont will at worst be an F6 keeper. His tackling guarantees decent scores even if someone figures out how to tag him.
That on Beams? I'm thinking Sloane if I do rage trade him out

Captain Goldstein can go find a bowl of rusty phalluses and go to town. **** off

Also wtf happened to Brodie Smith? Getting worse by the week.

Not mine, but a mate. Overall rank 73.

Capture002_zps8aw59xhq.png

0-4

Capture001_zpsaibgfgss.png

Not mine, but a mate. Overall rank 73.

Capture002_zps8aw59xhq.png

0-4

Capture001_zpsaibgfgss.png
LOL

Unlucky, I was like that in Supercoach in Dogs Div 1 but had the 7th most points in that league for a 0-4 start, only got my first win on the weekend due to Stefan Martin going off for me and my opponent had Rich and Pittard who spudded it up for him, won by 27 I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back