Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

But 3 of those 4 are rookies. As the 3rd highest ranked forward coming into the season, Billings has been absolutely terrible.
He's actually only averaging 14 points less than last year (94-80), one less than your mate Beams (104-91)

Billings has burned many in Supercoach, but I reckon he will turn it around eventually based on that he's still finding the ball

Kicking straight at goal would help him, but I see no real difference to him and what Dahlhaus dished up for most of last year.

Every single week, Shit truck Saturday happens, multiple flogs not pulling their weight

Doesn't really matter trading either it seems, won't be until after the byes I start pumping out good Saturday scores once I burn all my trades on underperformers on their bye

Zerrett, Cole, Finlayson, first half from Gibbs, 3 quarters from both Spargo and Petraspud. Gray a bit underwhelming so far.

Yuck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every single week, Shit truck Saturday happens, multiple flogs not pulling their weight

Doesn't really matter trading either it seems, won't be until after the byes I start pumping out good Saturday scores once I burn all my trades on underperformers on their bye

Zerrett, Cole, Finlayson, first half from Gibbs, 3 quarters from both Spargo and Petraspud. Gray a bit underwhelming so far.

Yuck
So Gray answered and that was it

**** off Ken and **** off Robbie Gray. Hasn't had a touch in 15 minutes and is on 39 in the 4th, wew
Was bound to happen sooner or later Rockliff is useless as a forward and Robbie is dangerous as a forward just took ken a little bit to realize

Was bound to happen sooner or later Rockliff is useless as a forward and Robbie is dangerous as a forward just took ken a little bit to realize
Rockliff is miles better than Wines and SPP

Wines and SPP are the problem, not Rocky

Ebert at least can play inside and outside, Boak can play high half forward

Wines and SPP do not have a secondary role, them being limited hurts

Remove this Banner Ad

Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back