Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Everybody! Long time no see.

I'm here today to request some help. I've a fantasy nation, and joined other fantasy nations in a fantasy multisport event. I'm actually creating the uniforms, but I've no idea what to do with Australian Football. So I thought that you guys could help me. This is not a competition, I would not use any design of anyone without permission. There's some informations of the fantasy nation and national teams:

Nation: The Principality of Lisander
Nicknames: The Fleur-de-Lis, Os Arminhos (The Ermines)
Flag:
lisander__297369.png

The new All-sports logo (larger version):
578712_10201210114392867_1932337274_n.jpg

Rugby Uniform:
558844_10201210079792002_1619331172_n.jpg

Ice Hockey uniform (Old version):
1070098_10200630430261126_1595522553_n.jpg

The Main sponsor is EON, a fantasy technology company (logo here), Secondary is Hermine Airlines (logo here)

The national animal is Ermine, or Stoat.

So, I need ideas. I know that home jumper is green and the logo will be placed in right chest (where usually goes the afl logo), but otherwise than it, all that I create don't look good.

how have you been johnnyrfl hope everything is well with you and your family, haven't seen you on CCSLC for a while either.

I would either use the flag to wrap around similar to the Western Bulldogs and flag numbers on the back or create a sash similar to Richmond and Essendon with the Lis.

gby6.png

mxo6.png

So those designs in the OP are the old ones, or yours that you designed?

EDIT: Hang on...is that the other team? Sorry, I'm a little confused..

...is that your nation?

in the OP, I've posted rugby(union) and ice hockey. The rugby concept have the new logo (was done today). The hockey concept was done months ago, and have the old hockey logo. After Footy, I will follow with other sports.

BTW, this is my fantasy nation> http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lisander

Thanks fumbler. I liked the Bulldogs idea for away. This is what I have exactely now.

Gnh2TpD.png

I think I need something in the home (green) jumpers. Not sure what.

Love the away, very clean and tidy maybe green socks though?
There are a lot of Amateur teams with geurnsey's similar to the home one.

Your designs have come a long way in a short time, did you design this AFL template? Could you pm me a blank one?

Love the away, very clean and tidy maybe green socks though?
There are a lot of Amateur teams with geurnsey's similar to the home one.

Your designs have come a long way in a short time, did you design this AFL template? Could you pm me a blank one?

I started with a Mero Jersey, stretched a bit, made some collars, dotted lines for the seams. Not enough to be a beauty, but it works well for me, I don't make things for footy everyday (or week. Is rare to me a day that I do something in this sport). I think to use it also for field hockey.

About the blank template, What software do you use?

in the OP, I've posted rugby(union) and ice hockey. The rugby concept have the new logo (was done today). The hockey concept was done months ago, and have the old hockey logo. After Footy, I will follow with other sports.

BTW, this is my fantasy nation> http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lisander
Oh, okay.
When I get back home tonight I'll try and design something.

I started with a Mero Jersey, stretched a bit, made some collars, dotted lines for the seams. Not enough to be a beauty, but it works well for me, I don't make things for footy everyday (or week. Is rare to me a day that I do something in this sport). I think to use it also for field hockey.

About the blank template, What software do you use?

Not sure, Paint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So those designs in the OP are the old ones, or yours that you designed?

EDIT: Hang on...is that the other team? Sorry, I'm a little confused..

...is that your nation?
From what I'm reading, I'd say its like the Tri-Cup. He's got the rugby and ice hockey but needs help with the AFL design

From what I'm reading, I'd say its like the Tri-Cup. He's got the rugby and ice hockey but needs help with the AFL design

Not exactely. Its for a international fantasy nations olympic. My nation will play the following sports:

Australian Football - in work now
Gridiron (American) Football - not started
Association Football (Soccer) - not started
Hockey (Ice and Field) - team defined, will make concepts yet
Rugby - Concepts done, team defined
Baseball - Still thinking If I'll have time to do concepts and create players for it
Maybe Basketball - Still thinking If I'll have time to do concepts and create players for it

Not exactely. Its for a international fantasy nations olympic. My nation will play the following sports:

Baseball - Still thinking If I'll have time to do concepts and create players for it
Maybe Basketball - Still thinking If I'll have time to do concepts and create players for it

Would you be able to show them all to us once completed please johnny. :)

fumbler, here it is.

Thanks mate.

If youd like, I can have a go at some other designs...?

Sure thing... Heres one idea Ive had for the gridiron. Let me know if you want it changed at all
View attachment 32708

Very nice Bryce but they don't put logos on the front as they have numbers both front and back, logos usually go on the shoulders, cuffs, breast and on the front of the pants at the top.

3 logo mock ups please.

Can someone please do a modern-ish Port Adelaide logo using the logo of the Port Club, a modern version of Sydney's Team Of The CentURY 2003 logo and Hawthorn's clash Hawk with the current font?

Cheers guys.

3 logo mock ups please.

Can someone please do a modern-ish Port Adelaide logo using the logo of the Port Club, a modern version of Sydney's Team Of The CentURY 2003 logo and Hawthorn's clash Hawk with the current font?

Cheers guys.

You're in Mustangs territory following the Bombers?

Have you got the logo's you want so we know what you want?

Would love it if I could get Stewart Crameri and Sam Docherty in Bulldogs jumpers, if possible. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back