Official votes v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Nathan Thompson - great mark and fantastic hands. Worked his backside off.
2. David Hale - why didn't he stay on all day? Beat White in most things he did
1. Kasey Green - solid performance working all over the ground.

Mentions - Simmo and Petrie

Is this gonna happen the whole year? Only looked good when down by 5 and we moved the ball quickly.

3 - Thompson - excellent

2 - Hale - beat an elite ruckman. Set up forward thrusts. Hale was awesome today. i question why he didin't play ruck for about 20 minutes in the 2nd quarter.

1 - Pratt - desperate, beat his man, didn't make skill errors. loved his game.

Sorry to Petrie and Green - both good.

3. Pratt
2. Thompson
1. Hale (needs support in the ruck from a strong bodied bullocker who will soften up the opposition- (1) that's not Hamish yet and (2) we don't have anyone else on our list)

Apologies to Kasey Green, Simmo and Arch.

3. Thompson (A superb key forwards game)

2. Hale (Fast becoming one of the top shelf ruckmen in the competition)

1. Green (Showed his knockers that he has an offensive capacity as well. Plays like the jumper really means something to him, and shames some of his teammates by the way he busts his guts)

Special Mentions:

Pratt (Has cemented a back pocket position, and has also confirmed my hunch that he can be a dangerous switch hitter up forward)

Simpson (seemed to return to return to his style of a few years back by giving a lot more drive this week)

Petrie (Busted a gut as usual, and presented very well at CHF. Struggled in the ruck, but I don't hold that against him)

Brown (Very good offensively, very poor defensively. We have to find his right position in order to maximise his input. HFF, Wing or even in the midfield rotations)

Archer (For being Glenn Archer)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pres said:
Could not get to the game boys but the continued absence of votes for serial culprits this season Shagga, Simmo and Wells probably tells me everything I need to know.

You are spot on. Add Boomer to your list. I'm sick and tired of his p'sweek 'turnstyle tackles' (Stick an arm out and get spun by the passing player). He is quick enough to get his body into a contest.

Great to see people voting for Pratt and Green. When I read the paper I thought I must have been the only person at the game.

3. Big Nathan Thompson
2. David Hale
1. Adam Simpson

Very harsh on Pratt but i thought when simpson went off it cost us

Comebackmick said:
You are spot on. Add Boomer to your list. I'm sick and tired of his p'sweek 'turnstyle tackles' (Stick an arm out and get spun by the passing player). He is quick enough to get his body into a contest.

Great to see people voting for Pratt and Green. When I read the paper I thought I must have been the only person at the game.

You must have read Rod Nicholson. He's the IDIOT who said that Mark Powell would be a new face in our round 1 team about 4 months after Powell walked out on us. Good research!

3. Petrie - Easily. When we had trouble moving it out of the backline I looked up the ground and he was the only one offering a lead. I am simply amazed we are this lazy/unfit. Yes, he was beaten in the ruck but just because of the fact he was the only one on the ground trying hard, he gets 3 votes.

2. Thompson. Took a couple of great marks. Didn't always convert but did well. Looked very clean with his hands surprisingly.

1. Archer. Back to his usual self.

3 Thompson

2 Pratt

1 Petrie

3. Thommo - and he was due!
2. Hale
1. Green

Boomer and Shagga need a good kick up the ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad