Oh Crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by stumpy

What would you do if Chicky read the comments from the Eagles supporters constantly bagging the crap out of him and he replied to you when you did.

Bluey would ban him for being immature and needing to grow up. ;) :D

Originally posted by jod23

Well even though you are a Freo supporter and that drags you down, you cant possibly get as low as Suzi.
Well you should see what insults kenny_01 has said about me. He is a loser and if he keeps it up the moderator of this board will be notified

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will see about that

We shall wait and see.

All your threats are never carried out Suzi.

You wannabe Moderator.
Get a life little girl.

What would you do if Chicky read the comments from the Eagles supporters constantly bagging the crap out of him and he replied to you when you did.

Since I am John Worsfold, I would comfort Daniel and tell him not to listen to any mean or rude comments about him. That sound reasonable?

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
It may be worth noting that one of the few people yet to get involved in this thread is GoEagles. Does he not like being talked about, perhaps?

Talk me up if you like. Feel free to even start a thread on me :p

I'd stop bagging him straight away. Then I'd suck up to him big time, tell him what a fantastic player he is and ask for his mobile number.

Originally posted by GoEagles

Since I am John Worsfold, I would comfort Daniel and tell him not to listen to any mean or rude comments about him. That sound reasonable?

Talk me up if you like. Feel free to even start a thread on me :p
You are too young to be John Worsfold.:rolleyes:

I've come in late as usual, but I see suzi is up to her tricks even before the season starts. She'll come in handy when we don't have anything to write about. Just mention her name and up she will pop.
I suppose she is best friends with Chick - or maybe a cousin?
I think I have been reading too many of her outpourings. I'm beginning to sound like her, so I will have to go now to either kill myself or get drunk!

You are too young to be John Worsfold.:rolleyes:
Who says the d.o.b. in his profile is real? We know MDB/Brauny's is faked, so why can't GoEagles/Woosha's? :D

(would explain why Goey was made our mod in the first place! How short were they on options when the mods got chosen?????:p)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back