Oh, look - Richmond plays Norf at Etihad - A-****ING-GAIN!

Does the AFL have it in for Richmond?

• Yes

• Of course

• It couldn't be more blatant

• Have a look at the free kick differential

• I'm a salty nuffy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine how much sooking there would be from Richmond supporters if they had to play a GF at Etihad like we have to play GFs at their home ground.
we?

****ing lol

you wont have to worry for another 40 years aints fans

You Tugger campaigners are starting to sour our great win this weekend. Stop talking yourselves down so much. Fluke or not, you DID win a final last year for the first time since Federation. Double chins up, flogs.
you meant won a grand final this millenium
which your team hasn't
has it?
no
ead

Dude, it's about home ground advantage more so than having to travel out to the wasteland that is Docklands.
North having a home ground advantage at a North home game.

Have the Tiggies run out of everything else to complain about?

Did you ring up and whinge to SEN the other day?

There's equalisation, and there's manipulation.

Ah, the ALF FIXture. This week, the powers that be pinheads have once again decreed that Richmond should play Norf at Etihad. It marks our seventh straight regular season meeting with Norf at their home ground, and nine of the past 10.

In fact, 15 of the last 20 Richmond-Norf regular season matches have been at Etihad (13) or Hobart (2), with just 5 at the MCG. That's 75% home games for them, 25% for us, over a 16-year period. Three of those Etihad games had Richmond as the nominal home team! That's right, we were hosting them, at their house! Farken lol.

This is a pattern with minnow clubs. 21 of our last 31 games against St Kilda (68%) have been at their home ground, including 4 when we were supposedly the home side. 14 of our last 20 (70%) against the Bulldogs have been played guess where - Docklands! - 3 of those as the 'home' side!

And it continues with interstate clubs. Just 14 of our 36 matches against Freo, 16 of 42 v West Coast (3 of our last 12), and 11 of 37 against Adelaide (including the grand final) have been at the MCG. FIVE out of our 29 games against Poort have been at the G. FIVE. Yeah, there's been 4 at Etihad (not our home ground) and the one we sold to Darwin, but that still leaves 19 of 29 Richmond v Poort games at their home ground. That's 66%.

I was wondering why this is. Is it to give these battling teams a better chance to win? Is it to give them the gate receipts from hosting a big club? So, I checked Collingwood against the same teams. After all, they are the second-biggest club and believe it or not, were once bigger than us.

Nup. Of the last 18 Collingwood-Norf games, it's a 9-9 split between the G and the Dump. 11 of the past 20 Mudpie-Saints matches have been at the G. Only v the Bulldogs do Collingwood suffer Richmond's fate, with 18 of their past 27 meetings at Etihad. (Wow, the Dogs really do get looked after.)

TL;DR: What a rort. LOL Norf.

We haven't played you there in a regular season match since 2012, 6 years ago.
You played them at the MCG in 2015, that didn't work out so well

I wonder if Cotchin will take another week off now Jacobs is back playing for Norf

North having a home ground advantage at a North home game.

Have the Tiggies run out of everything else to complain about?

Did you ring up and whinge to SEN the other day?
Norf having a home game against Richmond for the 16th time in 21 matches, Mof. It's a Doggies-like run.

Norf having a home game against Richmond for the 16th time in 21 matches, Mof. It's a Doggies-like run.
Given North's history this century, I wouldn't complain about playing them twice most years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this another Tigers game played against a bottom 8 team from last year? When do they get a shot at winning some respect and beating a top 8 side from last year?

Problem is, this is the 5th team we have played THIS YEAR which has been positioned in the 8 at the time of playing.
Poor pussycat, still hung up on 2017. You need some time in the safe house bro.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Consider it payback for Only playing Geelong at our home ground once in 20 years
If only that were true, but alas we're not Hawthorn, Essendon, Carlton or Collingwood. We have played at Kardinia Park 9 times in the past 20 years. You're only 900% out.

Is this another Tigers game played against a bottom 8 team from last year? When do they get a shot at winning some respect and beating a top 8 side from last year?
Lol. We absolutely arse-rooted the three other top-4 sides when it mattered last year. Are you so traumatised you've erased it from your memory?

Problem is, this is the 5th team we have played THIS YEAR which has been positioned in the 8 at the time of playing.
Poor pussycat, still hung up on 2017. You need some time in the safe house bro.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
giphy.gif

If only that were true, but alas we're not Hawthorn, Essendon, Carlton or Collingwood. We have played at Kardinia Park 9 times in the past 20 years. You're only 900% out.

Lol. We absolutely arse-rooted the three other top-4 sides when it mattered last year. Are you so traumatised you've erased it from your memory?
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, look - Richmond plays Norf at Etihad - A-****ING-GAIN!

Back