Remove this Banner Ad

Total Package said:
When The Saints

Oh When The Saints

Go Marching In!!!!!!!!!

Oh When The Saints

Go Marching In!!!!!!!!!

Oh How I Love To See The Afl Lovechilds

Copping A Smashing At The Mcg Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ********en Little Beauty St Kilda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick That Up Your Ass You Bandwagon Salary Cap Cheating Afl Lovechild Boring As Bad ******** ********ney Swans.

This has made my weekend :D :D :D

Lol mate your the last person in the world that should be making threads about a side who pumped the ******** out of your side last week!

Go buy membership for your club you poor little orphan!

RIPPER_46 said:
No we won't. When we couldn't make 7th we had to drop straight to 9th as your mob have 8th bolted down. ;)

:)

A shame medders and pavlich stopped rowing or you may have come within 40 pts.

Total Package said:
prognosis...

Sydney 1 year older... BAD
Eagles 1 year older... GOOD
Sydney pick 15 in draft
Eagles pick 11 in draft

LOVE THAT PROGNOSIS :D :D :D
I disagree, expect Sydney to do some fierce trading during the offseason.Unlike last year where they decided to rely on the improvement of players, while many improved it just wasn't enough.

I think Sydney's window is still open for another 2 year's while West Coast's has still got another 3.

Collingwood will throw their whole year next season to a) secure top two draft picks b) pick up Judd in the preseason draft for free because they are too cheap to trade for him, they would rather just waste a season.

Row_z said:
oh ffs tp, get over it. We were barracking for the swans this week.

you really are a sore loser

Well hello.... why the hell were we "barracking for the swans" this week.... or are u another one of those sad people who think the AFL is a state vs state competition and u have this chip on your shoulder about victorian clubs winning the flag? :rolleyes:

Total Package said:
Well hello.... why the hell were we "barracking for the swans" this week.... or are u another one of those sad people who think the AFL is a state vs state competition and u have this chip on your shoulder about victorian clubs winning the flag? :rolleyes:

You sound very bitter TP. Bitterness and hatred is unhealthy. You should move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Total Package you really are a knobjockey, taking so much pleasure from another teams loss shows what a sad individual you are

even worse when your team was thumped by the swans last week

BTW having a young team doesn't mean sh*t, St Kilda are just as young and have achieved alot more than your mob

grayham said:
But the undesputed facts are: Syd > WC.

But havent the WCE won 2 gf's in recent times and even these can be remembered by a generation!!! The swans are just underachievers and accept mediocrity!!! However, its too bad that when syndey have been good, there have always been teams better ;)

year of the roo said:
Considering the weather and the fact it was between the Swans and the Aints...no!

Well maybe by your clubs standards... but the biggest and greatest club in the universe were expecting close to a sellout, werent they?

Coming from a bloke who has spent so much time trolling the Saints supporters about their clubs culture. Surely there isn't that big a bed shortage at Graylands. ;)

Jimmy said:
But havent the WCE won 2 gf's in recent times and even these can be remembered by a generation!!! The swans are just underachievers and accept mediocrity!!! However, its too bad that when syndey have been good, there have always been teams better ;)

:)

Ditto the Crows premiership !

Total Package your a deadset idiot, and that's coming from an eagles supporter of 14 years, stop carrying on like a bloody mug all the time. I've been reading at this forum and seeing your posts for a few weeks now and I think it's damn embarassing to have someone like you as an eagles supporter, going on like our team is the biggest thing the afl has ever seen, when the actual fact is at the moment .. WE ARE NOT.

Yes we have a good list that shows promise for the future but thats no reason to carry on the way you do, not to mention the disrespect you show other teams and their supporters on these forums whether we win OR lose to them. The tides can change at any time and we could be a 14th or lower placed team just as soon as a top 4 team, anything is possible, just look what happened to the pies. There is just no guarantee on the health and form of our better players.

Anyway the fact is we are out of the finals, Sydney beat us in a fair game, no excuses on the conditions or their style of football, that doesn't matter, if we can't win in the rain and beat their type of play well that just shows they were the better team on the day and deserved the win. Right now your just showing your a bad loser and making our club and our supporters look like a bunch of w-a-n-k-e-r-s.

Supermercado said:
Best city in the world?

Well after my work found out I was going to lie about going to Melbourne today, I had to pull out of the trip to save my job.

So I caught a ferry to work this morning in an attempt to cheer myself up. I can tell you there are few better ways to get to work than to catch a Sydney ferry under the Harbour Bridge. One of the best views you could have ANYWHERE!

I'm quite happy with the city I live in, thank you very much.

JF

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back