Old school AFL cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 2, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
There are new cards and thats all well but I feel there should be a thread for old footy cards

Does anyone remember the 1993 or 1994 AFL cards. It had about 10 players from each club, Hot picks, Rookies, legends and clipart cards. I started collecting these when I was around 7-9 I think a few years after 94 when they were still around as I got a few in a showbag.

And what about those West Coast Eagles tip top cards, the ones where you got out of tip top white bread. I have almost all of those as well, might have to go dust off the old card collection file which I haven't looked at in over 4 years.

I have some west coast cards you had to collect two coke caps and trade them with the deli owners for 1 card back in 1987, you paid 50c for a poster to glue them on

In my possession I have the complete set of 1975 scanlans footy cards complete with checklists. Have had them for 25 yrs myself. The condition of em is quite good. Anyone know what these would be worth?

I'm with you mate, I have got a lots of footy cards right back in the 70's and 80 from different clubs just sitting them if anyone is interested let me know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Old school AFL cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back