Ollie Henry - The Cursed Child.

Remove this Banner Ad

I notice you didn’t deny it :$

You sound too immature to have been an adult in 1990 so I guess you would know.

How typical of a Carltank 5pooners fan to totally forget about the 21st century 😂

At least you got a reacharound from the Bay’s leading homophobe and straight setter :$ must have empathized as he’s only seen 1 🤷‍♂️

No worries, we'll just let feeder clubs like GWS and Collingwood draft them for us then pick them up a couple of years later on the cheap. Good local lads can't resist the lure home.

3adb9d4a94dcd2d551f5a2f840e8bb74
The lure of family is strong in the Geelong lads, its convenient to only need to invite your sister over to get the whole family together.

I notice you didn’t deny it :$

How typical of a Carltank 5pooners fan to totally forget about the 21st century 😂

At least you got a reacharound from the Bay’s leading homophobe and straight setter :$ must have empathized as he’s only seen 1 🤷‍♂️
When did you win a legit GF in the 21st century?

Unable to win against Lions, Cats, Saints and WCE.

Henry trade gets given an A.

Pies tried 3 replacements trades with McStay, Hill and Frampton but best they could gather was a B.

Poor Pies losing at the trade table.

McStay in his prime 1.4 goals per game. Henry with so much upside 1.8 goals a game.

What could have been for the Pies. Wouldn't have needed to throw Howe forward making their 100+ point defence even shakier.

Probably cost them the flag tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Henry - The Cursed Child.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back