Ollie Wines Signature Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

He got his feelings hurt by me, had a cry and then cancelled his account like the gutless chickenshit coward that he is. In other words, I completely and utterly destroyed him. :thumbsu:

BTW, to all you Power flogs including Jumbo and Schulzenfest, if you agree that I destroyed D_One by making him cancel his account, don't reply. I will take your silence as a sign that you concur. :thumbsu:

www_bigfooty_com_2013_8_5_9_37_29.jpg

Also, I will give D_One 7 days to show up. If not, his silence will be a sign that he agrees that he is nothing but a gutless chickenshit coward who was destroyed by me. :thumbsu:
Perhaps DUMP_ONE is playing with "RAG DOLL":D

Perhaps DUMP_ONE is playing with "RAG DOLL":D

BTW, to all you Power flogs including Jumbo and Schulzenfest, if you agree that I destroyed D_One by making him cancel his account, don't reply. I will take your silence as a sign that you concur. :thumbsu:

No reply by Jumbo or Schulzenfest, so I guess they both agree that D_One is nothing but a gutless chickenshit coward who was utterly and completely destroyed by me to the point that he cancelled his account. :thumbsu:

LMAO even the Power flogs now agree with me that D_One is a gutless chickenshit loser. :thumbsu:

No reply by Jumbo or Schulzenfest, so I guess they both agree that D_One is nothing but a gutless chickenshit coward who was utterly and completely destroyed by me to the point that he cancelled his account. :thumbsu:

LMAO even the Power flogs now agree with me that D_One is a gutless chickenshit loser. :thumbsu:

Both Port AND Adelaide flogs think you're a gutless chickenshit loser, now piss off welcher :thumbsu:

Why did he feel the need to create another account? :D

Because Port lost to GWS, I imagine there was another backfire thread linked to that.

Also, it's interesting how much enjoyment you seem to get from this, didn't you welch?

Still waiting for welcher Sekaj to man up to his bet and leave the Bay like he promised.

That is far worse than someone not using their account hey parrot?

I agree with you. If Sekaj has welched he doesn't deserve to even be noticed. By the same account D_One is a chickenshit who owned himself so regularly it became almost boring. Haven't seen much of Penal Pavlich either, guess he got bored when no one bit on that account.

Is the welcher still posting? Thank God for the ignore list :)

I honestly don't see why you'd bother posting on the Bay after a welch. It's not like the few people who don't already have you on their ignore list are ever going to bother replying to anything you post with anything but '**** off welcher' for the rest of your time here. He may as well sit at home and bitch about Port Adelaide to a brick wall, he'd get the same amount of legitimate responses back but without the insults being sent his way (from Crows supporters as well as Port supporters).

Is the welcher still posting? Thank God for the ignore list :)

I honestly don't see why you'd bother posting on the Bay after a welch. It's not like the few people who don't already have you on their ignore list are ever going to bother replying to anything you post with anything but '**** off welcher' for the rest of your time here. He may as well sit at home and bitch about Port Adelaide to a brick wall, he'd get the same amount of legitimate responses back but without the insults being sent his way (from Crows supporters as well as Port supporters).

Tapatalk doesn't obey your ignore list :(

Bitching to a brick wall? Surely he wouldn't have time with that busy social life and all those "better things to do" he mentioned :oops:

Both Port AND Adelaide flogs think you're a gutless chickenshit loser, now piss off welcher :thumbsu:
I'm just annoyed that the ignore list doesnt work on Tapatalk. ....

Tapatalk doesn't obey your ignore list :(

Bitching to a brick wall? Surely he wouldn't have time with that busy social life and all those "better things to do" he mentioned :oops:

Maybe he can't afford any more make believe holidays and crayfish lunches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the final weeks of 2013, Port Powers were able to secure the signature of a handful of "Star" players. Wines however was not one of these. Despite Ports wanting to resign Wines since mid 2013 a Contract Extension is still yet to be reached.

Will contract negotiations drag out through 2014, causing speculation that Ollie wants out of what his Mummy describes as a "Football Hell". Or will new man at the Club Shaun Hart help convince Ollie to see the light and resign for the Paps.

Have all your questions been answered?????????

:D

He got his feelings hurt by me, had a cry and then cancelled his account like the gutless chickenshit coward that he is. In other words, I completely and utterly destroyed him. :thumbsu:

Also, I will give D_One 7 days to show up. If not, his silence will be a sign that he agrees that he is nothing but a gutless chickenshit coward who was destroyed by me. :thumbsu:
**** off welcher :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

subaru happens to have a massive crush on Asgardian

Bigfooty ha ha ha.jpg

Nope, not on this world, not in this solar system, nor galaxy or even universe, not even in this or any other dimension.

I couldn't handle the harassment ... ;)

In the final weeks of 2013, Port Powers were able to secure the signature of a handful of "Star" players. Wines however was not one of these. Despite Ports wanting to resign Wines since mid 2013 a Contract Extension is still yet to be reached.

Will contract negotiations drag out through 2014, causing speculation that Ollie wants out of what his Mummy describes as a "Football Hell". Or will new man at the Club Shaun Hart help convince Ollie to see the light and resign for the Paps.

What's your conclusion?

You signed a one pace player with average skills. Congrats

Did you watch the footy tonight??????????????

Talk about compounding your errors, you crowbot clown

And what is it with you jokers?

I can happily admit that Sloane is a damn good player, why can you jokers never remove to blinkers?

Thread should be renamed Team DJ is an idiot watch.

How's this for Ollie Wines' stat line tonight - 28 disposals, 19 contested, 11 clearances, 9 tackles, 6 marks, 3 I50s, 2 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Wines Signature Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back