rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
The most under hyped Olympics are about to start,with shitloads of betting opportunities.
Haven't looked too hard yet,but one I like in the women's surfing Brazil's Tatiana Weston-Webb
@8.50.
Scored a 10 at Teahupo'o earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Rugby 7s kicks off tonight.
Don't mind the Kiwis @4.50

Jon Jon Florence for the mens surfing @4
That wave should suit the Hawaiian,no time for party trick airs or carving turns.

Multied up the 2 surfing ones and the Kiwis (m)
@135s

Tatiana into 7.50

Last edited:

This one should be hitting
View attachment 2057147
I’m not sold on the Boomers medaling despite their pre season form.

Think the Matildas may struggle to get out of the group stages . Not sure if it’s like Euros where 3rd best teams can qualify.

Opals a bit of an unknown for me. They did perform poorly at last Olympics . Not sure how they go with Jackson in her 40s against a field that has closed the gap /got better.

I’m not sold on the Boomers medaling despite their pre season form.

Think the Matildas may struggle to get out of the group stages . Not sure if it’s like Euros where 3rd best teams can qualify.

Opals a bit of an unknown for me. They did perform poorly at last Olympics . Not sure how they go with Jackson in her 40s against a field that has closed the gap /got better.
It's a pretty shit promo,way unders.
Will be having a look at a few multis picking group stage winners in soccer,7s,hockey and basketball.
Should be able get a heap of legs for decent odds.

Taking these three options on tab in case we pull a Rio 2016. USA, China, GB, Japan (post host bump), France (host) should all finish above us and then it's the likes of Germany, Italy and the Netherlands who are predicted to finish in that 10-15 gold range and could all finish above Australia if our Swimmers don't scoop up the golds they're expected to win.

1721816883630.png
1721816557612.png

Rugby 7s kicks off tonight.
Don't mind the Kiwis @4.50

Jon Jon Florence for the mens surfing @4
That wave should suit the Hawaiian,no time for party trick airs or carving turns.

Multied up the 2 surfing ones and the Kiwis (m)
@135s

Tatiana into 7.50
Some nice odds on these still available at SB, the multi is also attractive there

Taking these three options on tab in case we pull a Rio 2016. USA, China, GB, Japan (post host bump), France (host) should all finish above us and then it's the likes of Germany, Italy and the Netherlands who are predicted to finish in that 10-15 gold range and could all finish above Australia if our Swimmers don't scoop up the golds they're expected to win.

View attachment 2057753
View attachment 2057743
Tailed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noah Lyles to win the pinnacle event at the Olympics, the 100 metres men at $2.90? (into 2.80 now)

What am I missing there?

1721915999049.png

Noah Lyles is odds on to win 200 metres, USA are favourites to win 4 x 100 metres.

Omanyala my dark horse there to take the 100 metres. Ran 9.85 seconds tieing with Noah Lyles last year in 2023 in Oregon.

Noah Lyles to win the pinnacle event at the Olympics, the 100 metres men at $2.90? (into 2.80 now)

What am I missing there?

View attachment 2058893

Noah Lyles is odds on to win 200 metres, USA are favourites to win 4 x 100 metres.

Omanyala my dark horse there to take the 100 metres. Ran 9.85 seconds tieing with Noah Lyles last year in 2023 in Oregon.
Kishane Thompson ran 9.77 recently in the Jamaican trials and jogged over the line. Noah Lyles is a freak 200m sprinter but that's his bread and butter. He is capable of doing the double though i guess.

Kishane Thompson ran 9.77 recently in the Jamaican trials and jogged over the line. Noah Lyles is a freak 200m sprinter but that's his bread and butter. He is capable of doing the double though i guess.
I watched this clip last night. I feel Thompson is the better runner in the first 60 metres, and Lyles is the better sprinter in the last 40 metres.

One of the files on the clip, shows the break down of 10 metre increment of Lyles race last season. Lyles breakdown in the last 40 metres at Diamond League 2024 in London: 0.83, 0.84, 0.84, 0.83 seconds over intervals in the last 40 metres (increments of 10 metres)

Im thinking something around 9.80-9.83 seconds could snare the gold medal.

I watched this clip last night. I feel Thompson is the better runner in the first 60 metres, and Lyles is the better sprinter in the last 40 metres.

One of the files on the clip, shows the break down of 10 metre increment of Lyles race last season. Lyles breakdown in the last 40 metres at Diamond League 2024 in London: 0.83, 0.84, 0.84, 0.83 seconds over intervals in the last 40 metres (increments of 10 metres)

Im thinking something around 9.80-9.83 seconds could snare the gold medal.

Should be an awesome race mate, looking forward to it. If Lyles gets out of the blocks well he'll shake the life out of the race. Only problem is his starts are usually a bit shite in comparison to the others. Good luck with your bets NYRB.
The womens 100 is where my money is going, Richardson and Jackson should be close to equal fav IMO but it's $1.50 versus $5.00. I'm having a good go at Jackson at that price

Remove this Banner Ad

Olympics 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back