Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Wangaratta win it or did Wodonga lose it? By all reports Wodonga gifted them the points after half time. Also, Is there filmed vision of the game available? I d like to review this. Seems to be a trend, slow starts and barnstorming finishes. Reid may be mimicking Fly McCraes blue print, food for thought.
You can watch the replay of the game through O & M lives YouTube channel. I was at the game and both teams had a lot out. Cal Moore was a late out Saturday morning. Could of gone either way with scores level towards the end of the last.

Did Wangaratta win it or did Wodonga lose it? By all reports Wodonga gifted them the points after half time. Also, Is there filmed vision of the game available? I d like to review this. Seems to be a trend, slow starts and barnstorming finishes. Reid may be mimicking Fly McCraes blue print, food for thought.
Hope there's some ink left in your pen for your notes

GoldCoast is the murmur on the beat. Corowa had a nibble at Brendan Kantilla with no luck, would be a shame to lose him to the lower level. The Rover PR team are phenomenal, Eddie was a big win for the city.

Yarrawonga and Rovers are the only certainty’s for September. Albury, Wang, Na and Wodonga left to scrap for the final spots. Who misses out? Wangaratta are still hungry, the litmus test awaits them this Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Raven Joliffe signed with Creswell’s crew the week of clearances closing. I think if you think about the identity of Larry- it’s someone with a quick wit, an ego and a knowledge of the Rovers history. Throw in some local knowledge to put people off track where no one can get hurt (Glenrowan) and it points to a current player. Marklew is your man

See Raven Joliffe signed with Creswell’s crew the week of clearances closing. I think if you think about the identity of Larry- it’s someone with a quick wit, an ego and a knowledge of the Rovers history. Throw in some local knowledge to put people off track where no one can get hurt (Glenrowan) and it points to a current player. Marklew is your man

Pretty sure Joliffe works for Creswells landscaping business.

Zero chance it’s Marklew. Not enough of an audience on BigFooty. Fud seems to do his best work on the O&M live Facebook page

The fud

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yarrawonga and Rovers are the only certainty’s for September. Albury, Wang, Na and Wodonga left to scrap for the final spots. Who misses out? Wangaratta are still hungry, the litmus test awaits them this Saturday.
Litmus test? I'd say with the cattle Wang have out, if they can run them pretty close that would be a good enough result and then Wang won't lose another game for the home and away season

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting the drunken dribble from BigLaz in the early hours of Saturday morning last week, came when the Fud wasn’t playing that day 🤣
But there has also been plenty of drunken dribble in the early hours of Saturday mornings when he HAS played 🤔 I reckon Geoffrey would be loving the idea of people thinking he was fud 😂

Only Mark Anderson, Charlie Holland-Dean, Mick Bordignon, Brad Melville, Jackson Clarke, Hunter Gottchsling, Alex Federico and Cal Moore. Not sure if you are familiar with any of those blokes.
Correct ,, as Ive quoted in my prior post on more then one occassion The Pies are still a huge threat ,, If they can get some of the injured guys back I reckon they will make the Grand Final against Yarra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back