Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the most games in a row Gibbons has played?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You hate to see it. Always want the best players playing. Yarra still the favourites for mine as have somewhat cruised through without Masters or Gibbons having their best seasons thus far. Only concern would be their depth as their 2’s aren’t setting the world alight, and 3rds look like they are struggling too

You hate to see it. Always want the best players playing. Yarra still the favourites for mine as have somewhat cruised through without Masters or Gibbons having their best seasons thus far. Only concern would be their depth as their 2’s aren’t setting the world alight, and 3rds look like they are struggling too

Yeah it’s a horrible run, no doubt his training and prep is elite. Would be incredibly frustrating

Chemistry, the secret ingredient to premiership’s. Look at what Gaston brings to his team, absolute heart. Would you swap him out for Muller? Not a snowflakes chance in hell. Good individual performers don’t always make you better as a team.

Chemistry, the secret ingredient to premiership’s. Look at what Gaston brings to his team, absolute heart. Would you swap him out for Muller? Not a snowflakes chance in hell. Good individual performers don’t always make you better as a team.
I saw a photo of rovers top 4 Rose, hogan, Scott and Walker and thought Geoff wouldn't look outta place in that photo
Who else would you put in the photo Geoff?

well they have acheived top spot and a % miles above the other sides,,, their depth is fine ,, dont worry about depth in the twos and 3rds

Big Larry ,, there are much more ingrediants to a premiership then Heart alone !!!

Clarke and Federico back at wang this week, Melville and Richards the week after. Moore likely ready to go week 1 finals from what I’m hearing. Naish boys back last week along with bordignon, and j Anderson has a few under the belt now down back. They’ve done a remarkable job to hang on the pies this year. Yarra winning it from here is far from a fait accompli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive heard all of those rumours about Joss and the Tigers but I dont see any proof of these items ,, the old rumour mill as its said by person and the next and the next the rumour in highlight gets larger and larger ... lol
If you’re looking for proof, I don’t think bigfooty is the right place.

Patrick Dangerfield came to town for the Tigers season launch in a private jet at the beginning of the year.

I have sat outside the tribunal waiting for a verdict and listened to Iain Findlay talk to the tigers officials about who would take him back to the airport for the flight back to Melbourne.

Whether you want to believe it or not, it certainly happens. I don’t think it happens as often as it did say 8-15 years ago, but I wouldn’t really know.

Attachments

• IMG_1387.jpeg
    IMG_1387.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 83
Brent Goode was quick to write an article after reading your post it would seem

Masters ACL confirmed. Gibbons with what Johno is calling a minor calf

Masters replacement already found. Finbar O’Dwyer rumoured to be making his way up to the Murray riverside caravan park

with the new points system coming in if Albury finish 6th does that mean they will have 42 points next year.
If so what a friggen joke.

That’s exactly what it means. Almost as stupid, if North finish third, they will be handicapped to 38 points. Yes, they may not finish that high and there is supposedly discretion in the ststem, but it still highlights the absurd short term focus of the rules.
Under that scenario, they would be handicapping a club which has worked hard to drag itself up the ladder, while giving a huge head start to a neighbour which has been dominant for 15 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back