Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Shove a cork in it, sick of the petty hogwash I have to sift through on here.

Moving on, if NA are serious about things they’ll need to send Wangaratta packing. Can Myrtleford throw a spanner in the works and deflate Wodonga’s morale? Will Raiders get with in 100 points of an underwhelming Albury? Do Muzza’s army go for the kill against Corowa or show some mercy? The next fortnight will be very interesting for some teams, let’s see who’s pretending.

Moving on, if NA are serious about things they’ll need to send Wangaratta packing. Can Myrtleford throw a spanner in the works and deflate Wodonga’s morale? Will Raiders get with in 100 points of an underwhelming Albury? Do Muzza’s army go for the kill against Corowa or show some mercy? The next fortnight will be very interesting for some teams, let’s see who’s pretending.
I always pictured you as a 4litre cask guy instead of a decent bottle with a cork

Just saying

The local mail are a joke, reporting that a loss for Wangaratta could jeopardise their top three aspiration's, how about focusing on actually making the five for starters. Are these people even in touch with the league or ever set foot on ground zero? I’ll be penning in with a piece of my mind, it’s just biased hogwash as far as I’m concerned and I’m fed up with it.

What everyone’s thoughts on the new points system for next season?
5249f92c82d358dd0bb6bf908cf6a3bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
D by

You must be reading through your previous posts again you twat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back