Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thirty years since the last supper, and by god I haven’t seen men with such a ravenous appetite for success since Glenrowans golden era. There’s no fear of Wangaratta, if they’re good enough we shall meet again and make it three from three. Yarrawonga is full of individuals, I can’t see Stevie losing any sleep driving back down the Hume after a loss.

Conway made a big difference last year turbs, took the pressure off Williams and gibbons had a big September, not sure they are as good as last year
They might not be as good as last year but neither are the other top contenders be it Albury and Wang .. Rovers are a bit better for sure but once again Yarrawonga sit on top of the ladder coming to the latter part of the home and away fixture with some 34 % better percentage then the next best ,, imo that speaks for itself and they have plenty of premiership players from last season still in the side, so finals experience is present

They might not be as good as last year but neither are the other top contenders be it Albury and Wang .. Rovers are a bit better for sure but once again Yarrawonga sit on top of the ladder coming to the latter part of the home and away fixture with some 34 % better percentage then the next best ,, imo that speaks for itself and they have plenty of premiership players from last season still in the side, so finals experience is present
Has Gibbons been playing?

Time for the retirement home and no access to internet Geoffrey…..

Yes rovers are a good side. But I see them on the news or in the papers and I can’t take them seriously. It’s just a club I laugh at now, purely because of one person (sorry to all the normal and level headed rovers foke)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There would be rovers coaching personal and officials reading all this nonsense and be thinking for the sake of the integrity of our proud club…. For the love of god please stop talking biglaz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back