Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers could of spanked them had they kicked straight. Muller had an absolute field day, Poor Gaston out of his depth trying to go with him.

Jackson Kelly starting to find his feet lately and silence his critics (I was one of them) from earlier in the season. Dangerous forward but finished with 3.4

Albury still have a few to come back in, you’d think they’ll have Lucas Conlan for the rest of the year & Jacob definitely for finals atleast. Is Carroll still going O/S ?
How have the conlans gone in the vfl?

Could David Teague be an option for Corowa next year? Premiership player at the club. He was on the radio today saying he is unsure if he will be at Richmond as an assistant next year.

Or is Creswell locked in.?

Could David Teague be an option for Corowa next year? Premiership player at the club. He was on the radio today saying he is unsure if he will be at Richmond as an assistant next year.

The Club could do much worse than have Teague in Charge.
It’s only a phone call and he would have an extensive list of Contacts

Cresswell locked in for 100k a year is the word comming out of the Roos camp. Tick that one down as another one LarryGeoff had got right.

Cresswell locked in for 100k a year is the word comming out of the Roos camp. Tick that one down as another one LarryGeoff had got right.

Geoff shot down those rumours last month
Daz writes his own contracts, money is one thing but having complete control of how he wants to go about business is another. He won’t fighting the Corowa frost next winter, he’ll be basking in the sun up the top end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100k a year ,,, you have to be kidding ,, and where does Corowa - Rutherglen get the bucks to pay that,, recruit and pay players, not to mention the cost of running the club etc etc..

100k a year ,,, you have to be kidding ,, and where does Corowa - Rutherglen get the bucks to pay that,, recruit and pay players, not to mention the cost of running the club etc etc..
Must be something in it, keeps coming up and why would those South Cairns players(Tyler Roos and co) come down earlier in the year and play a game at Corowa? South Cairns on top up North but hearing Cressa and the President not seeing eye to eye at all!

Crezza was at a CDHBU game afew weeks ago so there's definitely something in it. Just a matter of the amount of coin, but what I was told is that Corowa have the funds. Personal I think $50k on a coach and $50k into the facilities would be a better move.
50k on the facilities probably get not much done if the joint needs to be rebuilt.
I do like the jib of your jab though

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back