Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad to hear the passing of a true legend in Jim Sandral. Just a wonderful man to talk to, Corowa legend, OMFNL legend, Rennie legend, Melbourne premiership player, 5 time winner of a league B & F, and 7 runners up in the Coreen league, 3 time B & F at Corowa and 2 at hoppers. Just loved to talk footy and was a delightful person.

Sad to hear the passing of a true legend in Jim Sandral. Just a wonderful man to talk to, Corowa legend, OMFNL legend, Rennie legend, Melbourne premiership player, 5 time winner of a league B & F, and 7 runners up in the Coreen league, 3 time B & F at Corowa and 2 at hoppers. Just loved to talk footy and was a delightful person.
yes agree ,, his son Dennis was no slouch on the footy field either

Bradtke and D Melksham 💯
Chandler and Jy Lane big chances
So you have gone from saying all four are confirmed last night, to two are 100% and two are big chances. Of your two you are claiming are 100%, I know one isn’t. We all post things we believe are true on here, but your information is incorrect

So you have gone from saying all four are confirmed last night, to two are 100% and two are big chances. Of your two you are claiming are 100%, I know one isn’t. We all post things we believe are true on here, but your information is incorrect
Bradtke and D Melksham 💯
Chandler and Jy Lane big chances
Is Lane even playing this Season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it’s not common knowledge for your young fella who’s playing footy with him down at Geelong just yet or The local electrician who he’s coming back to work for might be getting played along, but I doubt KB would be like that. Time will tell

Maybe it’s not common knowledge for your young fella who’s playing footy with him down at Geelong just yet or The local electrician who he’s coming back to work for might be getting played along, but I doubt KB would be like that. Time will tell
Only netballers in my household. Will Chandler was the one I know to be incorrect just because I coincidentally was talking to a close relative of his last week. He said he loved Adelaide, and was looking to stay long term. No idea on the others. It would be great to see all 4 come back to Corowa next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back