Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Filo needs to start wearing a dressage saddle for some comfort when blokes constantly jump on his back. Happens week in week out, heads always over the footy in the contest and doesn’t get rewarded.

Filo needs to start wearing a dressage saddle for some comfort when blokes constantly jump on his back. Happens week in week out, heads always over the footy in the contest and doesn’t get rewarded.

Using him wrong if he’s the inside bull. I’d be playing him on the outside to use his run and kicking skills

Whats the story with the young fella for Wang 2s having a neck injury and when ambos arrived simply just walked from the ground? Cant have been well received

Cool your jets, top three, the glass is three quarters full. I’d more concerned about Wangaratta, Myrtleford got within a whisker, how do they expect to match the big guys come business time?
Quote Reidy, "12 out of the best 22 didn't play 3/4 of the game" enough said if you ask me

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That may of stemmed from crowd behaviour during and after the game.
I rate North Albury and Yarra's home crowds as the most entertaining to interact with. The few Albury supporters that exist like to get vocal during games, if they can't handle it both ways don't go to the footy.

I rate North Albury and Yarra's home crowds as the most entertaining to interact with. The few Albury supporters that exist like to get vocal during games, if they can't handle it both ways don't go to the footy.
I'm planning to go to yarrawonga v nth if weather is ok, the crowd should be good as nth travel as good as anyone

Attended Yarra v Corowa as a visitor on the weekend. Surprised that cars can’t get into the ground but facilities and catering pretty good. Start with under 18 game disappointing to see neither club had 18 players Yarra maybe 17 and Corowa 16 so on a huge deck they play 14 a side with a couple of interchange each is this normal. Sadly then 4 or 5 kids from Corowa had to front up for the Ressies match which turned into a non event. I could see the effect in Steve Js coaching eve with the Ressies. In the ones Corowa too classy and I left at 1/2 time because of the cold. Just my observations on a day at the footy at a strong country league. By the way I’m aware of Corowa struggles recently. 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back