Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll have a massive drop in salary if he coaches. He might be a co-coach at St marys, pretty sure keast is retiring this year
Or got the job at Geelong Grammar where his son may be going? Thats at least $100k and free school fees!Very popular among ex AFL players!

Not Happening
I was only speculating from what I’ve read on here, I seldom deal with Stevie. Last time I spoke with him was a fairly heated exchange at apco, he seems to think if you’ve won a Norm Smith you can take up two fuel bowsers and three car spots at the same time. I was ten seconds from towing his boat myself.

I was only speculating from what I’ve read on here, I seldom deal with Stevie. Last time I spoke with him was a fairly heated exchange at apco, he seems to think if you’ve won a Norm Smith you can take up two fuel bowsers and three car spots at the same time. I was ten seconds from towing his boat myself.
Where will Cressa be living when he comes back

Skimming the paper, Joel Mackie gets a week for striking, poor look from your coach. The best sides are feared because they thump you on the scoreboard. I would’ve loved to have lined up against Albury when Rissole, Carey and Mackie were out there, only one out of the four of us could run a sub 10 sec 100m sprint, I would’ve made light work of them.

Skimming the paper, Joel Mackie gets a week for striking, poor look from your coach. The best sides are feared because they thump you on the scoreboard. I would’ve loved to have lined up against Albury when Rissole, Carey and Mackie were out there, only one out of the four of us could run a sub 10 sec 100m sprint, I would’ve made light work of them.

THE FAVOURITES could still miss finals yet, let alone finish top 3!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't be coaching Wang even if he offered to do it for free. Bookmaker's can rule a line, he's not in contention.
End of an era for Wangaratta, Newton & Porter gone, Baiter to finish up in the twos and Reid leaves empty handed. I wouldn’t think Stevie would be considered for a rebuild. Also hearing Moore is open to outside offers.

End of an era for Wangaratta, Newton & Porter gone, Baiter to finish up in the twos and Reid leaves empty handed. I wouldn’t think Stevie would be considered for a rebuild. Also hearing Moore is open to outside offers.

Crezza confirmed at Corowa mate. Be interesting to see how many stick around at rovers next year and don’t jump across the Sam Murray

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Put him on a plane. Best chance for gold in mens athletics forever. Go Larry.

Catch up old man

I've already informed the board he's committed elsewhere (melb based) next year.
Club is already aware

For someone so quick over the 100 you really are pretty slow

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back