Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok ,, so I think Yarra will win the flag ,,, and now Im thinking could the Hoppers make the grand final ????
Hoppers can’t win it, I’d be shell shocked if they even made it. No disrespect, they’ve made some lovely progress, but finals football is a different ball game. The packs are hit harder, and most blokes find an extra yard, experience will come in to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoppers can’t win it, I’d be shell shocked if they even made it. No disrespect, they’ve made some lovely progress, but finals football is a different ball game. The packs are hit harder, and most blokes find an extra yard, experience will come in to play.
I agree Big Larry ,, my comment I meant was ,, would you believe it if they did ,, lol,
Must say a great job being done by the club to climb the ladder after many seasons in the gutter.. coach Bloomfield has done a exceptional job with a list that really has no mutiples of big name recruits ..

Wang have a nice run home and realistically win all 4. Rovers have a tougher draw and could drop 2 games , this week against nth is pivotal for them as a loss could see them drop to 4th come finals time and wang go to 3rd.
Yarra
Nth
Wang
Rovers
Albury

Skimming the paper, Joel Mackie gets a week for striking, poor look from your coach. The best sides are feared because they thump you on the scoreboard. I would’ve loved to have lined up against Albury when Rissole, Carey and Mackie were out there, only one out of the four of us could run a sub 10 sec 100m sprint, I would’ve made light work of them.
I believe youd win every blue you had by 100m

Well if you think experience is key, you must think wang Maggie’s, Albury or Yarra get it done, they are the only ones who have played in grand finals lately 🤡 that’s the best experience you can get chap.
Wank rovers are cooked, yes I’ll write them off at my peril, or some stupid one liner you usually come up with

Surely someone involved with the rovers has some sort of an idea who this peanut behind the name big Larry is?
His opinions are much like of an autistic child who cry’s when people bag his little team

My tip is feral loner who actually has not accomplished anything whatsoever on the green stuff

Bit like rovers in the first final vs Doggies last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back