Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lavington and Hoppers have a rest next weekend because of split round and then have a bye again the following weekend. They don’t play again until August 17. Doesn’t seem fair.

Teague officially done at Richmond.
Is there a chance of a Favourite Son returning to John Foord?
I know everyone is saying Cressa is done but surely if he was it would’ve been announced by now!

Teague officially done at Richmond.
Is there a chance of a Favourite Son returning to John Foord?
I know everyone is saying Cressa is done but surely if he was it would’ve been announced by now!
Cressa is done , Teague moving out of footy maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the graet Steve Norman passed away at 74 ..was it from cancer as I see in the funeral notice donations to Pallitive Care requested.
1016 goals in 242 games ,, thats 4,2 goals a game ,, i played against him in the late 70s when I was 17, 18 and 19 and was in awe of him ,, I never played on him ,, I was a small man so I could watch him from afar up the other end of the ground thank christ .. lol

Interesting round of footy ahead. Yarra and Myrt have the two easy kills. Albury v Dogs has the potential to be an absolute ripper!
Lavi come into a clash with the Pies in the best form the Pumas have seen this decade.
Rovers Vs North is abit of a head scratcher, with the loser facing the realistic chance ofmissing out on the top 3. Which will be soul destroying for either club with the white hot form they both started the season in.

Good to see O&M alive and well this week, with 3 games that can all decide the make up of the finals! Get down and cheer on your team.

Interesting round of footy ahead. Yarra and Myrt have the two easy kills. Albury v Dogs has the potential to be an absolute ripper!
Lavi come into a clash with the Pies in the best form the Pumas have seen this decade.
Rovers Vs North is abit of a head scratcher, with the loser facing the realistic chance ofmissing out on the top 3. Which will be soul destroying for either club with the white hot form they both started the season in.

Good to see O&M alive and well this week, with 3 games that can all decide the make up of the finals! Get down and cheer on your team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back