Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been crunching some figures. NA to miss finals, Albury will limp in to fifth with Wangaratta thieving third spot. Yarrawonga and Rovers take top two. Wodonga fourth. Yarra are overrated, I think a few heads will be deflated during business time. Rovers have had Two wins against Wangaratta and two thrashing of NA, forget about it, the real stuff starts now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albury probably need to win both remaining matches to play finals. They’ve got Wang away this weekend. Big ask.
Theyll bounce back and put the pies to the sword. Interested to see if any other veterans jump from the sinking ship. Kelly would have to be gone, will Porter extend his record or head back to Tarrawingee?Grossman is another with a question mark beside his name. I think Smith would be mad not to start chasing $$$ at a lower level and perhaps snare another flag

Theyll bounce back and put the pies to the sword. Interested to see if any other veterans jump from the sinking ship. Kelly would have to be gone, will Porter extend his record or head back to Tarrawingee?Grossman is another with a question mark beside his name. I think Smith would be mad not to start chasing $$$ at a lower level and perhaps snare another flag
rubbish . for a start i think wang play corowa this week?!

Can’t play forever yeah? Don’t think you can question any of those players for retiring or moving on. All been 100, 200 and 300 + game players for the club, won multiple premierships and been at the club for ten plus years. Through good times and bad times.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Forget about what’s happened this year, the season starts right now. Rounds 1-15 are your investment months, the slackers get found out quick smart. Take note, you think it’s a coincidence our big time players bring their own ball after July? I think not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back