Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

must say he was a very good player for the Kangaroos ,, but as a coach and his demands and thats demands on all involved ,,, not just the players , he upsets the balance required within a clubs structure and the alburys and Corowas of the world said ,, you r kidding ,, see u later

must say he was a very good player for the Kangaroos ,, but as a coach and his demands and thats demands on all involved ,,, not just the players , he upsets the balance required within a clubs structure and the alburys and Corowas of the world said ,, you r kidding ,, see u later

He was also the reason for my name on Bigfooty.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting choice . Wouldn't have thought he'd be the option . Could it be $$$ are drying up ?
Not an interesting choice inside the 4 walls is my mail. He is highly respected within the Club and town. Great appointment, it was just a matter of if he wanted to do it and the job was his. O'Dwyer has played 2 games. Will need 3 to play finals won't he?

Was just grabbing a coffee at Bean & Brunch off dean street, some very heated conversations between Miles & Daly around Jeff Garlet, could we see him in the 2s?

He was far from Alburys worst on Saturday. And was named in the best players, I know that doesn’t mean much,

But if you’re going just off the Yarra game, there’d be a couple ahead of him to get dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yarra for the flag and yes Leigh lives with ruby german
Does that mean Peter's more likely to end up coaching in the oandm. Co coach yarra, or be director of coaching for Yarra, including junior and help Williams from the bench. Yarra should have the cash with Stevie leaving, that way they get germo fully invested compared to Stevie going to Melbourne every Sunday and missing juniors

Does that mean Peter's more likely to end up coaching in the oandm. Co coach yarra, or be director of coaching for Yarra, including junior and help Williams from the bench. Yarra should have the cash with Stevie leaving, that way they get germo fully invested compared to Stevie going to Melbourne every Sunday and missing juniors
Hasnt been discussed but i would imagine Leigh would lean on Peter from time to time.

Peter German would be a huge asset for any club...
But if hes going to be involved it can't be as a senior coach.
Head of football/development or Director of Coaching whether it be at local, state league or AFL level.

Coached Coburg brilliantly in the vfl in 2017.

As I said maybe he's inability to think work life footy balance at the level below has hurt him, but corowa played their best footy in a decade under him, he didn't fit in at all at albury
Hey mate, his certainly a different cat that’s for sure. Once said to my son I think it was “your like a wet farmers dead dog” so he calls me and says what does that mean! I had no idea then asked a mate and he said to me, it means your lazy.. 😩😩

As someone said will he head to Yarra as it makes sense as no way Williams can do it alone if he intends to be playing coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back