Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen North had another jumper over the weekend, how much do O&M Clubs spend on their playing jumpers, off the top of my head
North have had - Home, Anzac, Indigenous, Pink, 84 flag jumpers.
Bulldogs have had - Home, Anzac, Indigenous, Pride & 04 reunion jumpers
They use more different strips than the AFL sides

Seen North had another jumper over the weekend, how much do O&M Clubs spend on their playing jumpers, off the top of my head
North have had - Home, Anzac, Indigenous, Pink, 84 flag jumpers.
Bulldogs have had - Home, Anzac, Indigenous, Pride & 04 reunion jumpers
They use more different strips than the AFL sides
It’s a great thing. Every team should have a clash jumper.
North do it better then most and have been for a long time.

Good money maker for the clubs, weather that’s through the players buying their own, raffles, auctions, and charity donations ie pink game.

Good money maker for the clubs, weather that’s through the players buying their own, raffles, auctions, and charity donations ie pink game.

Yep it’s a lot cheaper to have multiple strips now also with the advent of the reversible guernsy.

My home club has a home strip and an away strip in the one reversible guernsy

Wasn't saying they shouldn't have clash jumpers, I think its awesome. Was great seeing Corowa vs Yarra with the roos in the full blue made it so much better to view...

Not surprised

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Again
hearing quite a few kids in the tiger magoos will be on the move
This quote is said every seasons end ,, fact is yes some do leave and go to the Hume league for example as they want to play seniors ,,, they know they are good enougn to make it at O & M senior level so off they go and good on them .. fact is this occurs at every club, not just Albury Tigers

Been saying all year they are a level above the opposition.... something would have to go unusually wrong for them not to win it ,, I reckon by 5 goals at least if not 8 plus goals.
I was told Geoffrey went down and had a word to the rovers boys, don't show Stevie all your tricks before finals and the handbrake was put on at half time ready for Wang first week.

Won't he be up and about (geoff) with the Wang v rovers clash, he's been stewing on this game for days. Maybe muzz had muzzled him so he doesn't fire up juice and co come Saturday

Everyone else’s posts are just white noise. I’m hanging for Geoffrey to come off the long run at some stage. When’s he going to drop the hammer?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The league should put him on the books.

Without doubt the best promoter of the game in country Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callum Moore playing this weekend Gyv?

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Snuck over the road for a look, a few proppy bodies. You’re kidding yourselves if you think this one’s going to the wire, they’ll be put to bed by 3pm. As for Yarrawonga, Stevie showed the full deck, we will catch the bluffing when it counts.
Here he is peta.
you coming up for a gander who you got a game with the vamps?

Callum Moore playing this weekend Gyv?

Hear he has been moving pretty well, but didn't make it to training last night to hear the latest.
Interesting the changes to the line up since the teams met last.
Pies
Out- Moore, Anderson, Holland-Dean ×2, Ross, Tweedale, Wright.
In- Federico, Melville, Norton, Bordignon, Clarke, Grossman, Hewitt
Rovers
Out- Redley
In- Damon

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back