Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hear he has been moving pretty well, but didn't make it to training last night to hear the latest.
Interesting the changes to the line up since the teams met last.
Pies
Out- Moore, Anderson, Holland-Dean ×2, Ross, Tweedale, Wright.
In- Federico, Melville, Norton, Bordignon, Clarke, Grossman, Hewitt
Rovers
Out- Redley
In- Damon

Surely the Pies don’t get anywhere near THE FAVOURITES!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Aiden Johnston off to tiger land next season offer to good to refuse nearly landed him this season.
Wouldn't take that to the bank, now has been able to get body right is getting his name out there in the VFL, could see him get picked up or have another year in the system. Plus why would he leave a team that finished up the top of the VFL for a team that couldn't make finals in the O&M

Wouldn't take that to the bank, now has been able to get body right is getting his name out there in the VFL, could see him get picked up or have another year in the system. Plus why would he leave a team that finished up the top of the VFL for a team that couldn't make finals in the O&M

Because the offer is too good to refuse.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Corowa will be bustling tomorrow, I hope the town is well prepared. Biggest game played at John Foord oval in 2 decades. I see they’ve ran the cylinder over the mat which is nice, a little soft under foot which won’t hurt the veterans. Rovers by 7 goals.

wang by. 8! imagine melville off and on . Clark couple games in . Bordignon v. Marklew.
i’d advise BL to avoid d porter .interesting how the porter bros. ended up maggie’s players. dad a rover. maybe BL was involved?

Marklew , Filo, Muzz are all big time players.l they’ll thrive in this.Allison is as cool as you’ll see , calm in traffic, terrific ball user, no fuss . Wangaratta cant. H k im sensing a ruthless blowout. these blue collar men mean business. Wangaratta will be outworked on the inside and outclassed on the outside, .

I think the Rovers will win and by about 4 or 5 goals ..
And Im going for the Hoppers to win by about 2 goals
Hoppos are closer to a premiership than Albury, mullarer should e stayed put, . Loyalty can leave the best of players in despair , but by god you stick around long enough and get the reward , that’s a feelin money cannot buy .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Big Larry I have become aware that in my ins and out post, that I neglected to mention the people's champion Michael Newton will also feature in this derby. This should strike fear deep into your heart! The aging champion has a rejuvenated spring in his step and thrives in the tranquil surroundings of the Johnny Foord Oval, I have no doubt the man affectionately known as "Pecker" will send more then his fair share sailing between the big sticks! 🏉🐔

Sorry Big Larry I have become aware that in my ins and out post, that I neglected to mention the people's champion Michael Newton will also feature in this derby. This should strike fear deep into your heart! The aging champion has a rejuvenated spring in his step and thrives in the tranquil surroundings of the Johnny Foord Oval, I have no doubt the man affectionately known as "Pecker" will send more then his fair share sailing between the big sticks! 🏉🐔
Should be played at City Oval. No cover or rooms at Corowa. Amateur hour

I think it's going to be fantastic. Will be the biggest thing to happen to the town since the invention of pokies machines. Perfect surface, will be plenty of cold tins, the Corowa canteen has always been one of the best so I am sure the ladies will serve up some top notch grub.
I don't think the players will give a toss about the change rooms (only 1 winner has been trained out of the home rooms all year and they are the good ones). We have pissed and moaned about getting Corowa on thier feet on here for two years! How about we get through the gate, buy some raffle tickets(for the fabulous Jillamatong Lamb) and spend a couple dollars on afew drinks. This is a way we can all play a small part to help Corowa and the league stay healthy and in the process watch a shit hot game of footy!

Sorry Big Larry I have become aware that in my ins and out post, that I neglected to mention the people's champion Michael Newton will also feature in this derby. This should strike fear deep into your heart! The aging champion has a rejuvenated spring in his step and thrives in the tranquil surroundings of the Johnny Foord Oval, I have no doubt the man affectionately known as "Pecker" will send more then his fair share sailing between the big sticks!

Pecker 🤣

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Marklew , Filo, Muzz are all big time players.l they’ll thrive in this.Allison is as cool as you’ll see , calm in traffic, terrific ball user, no fuss . Wangaratta cant. H k im sensing a ruthless blowout. these blue collar men mean business. Wangaratta will be outworked on the inside and outclassed on the outside, .
Big players that have proven them selves in big O&M finals……… go sit on a catus clown

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back