Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely McVeigh will be in strife for that dangerous tackle on Cattapan in the last.
Crikey I’d be embarrassed to put my hand out for my match payment if I was McVeigh. Looks 15+ over decent playing weight, rarely introduced himself to the sherrin, and was carrying on with a fair bit of abuse that even got a mention in Andrew Moir’s write up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North at their best. Slicing through the corridor will give the wang teams a run for their money
Earlier in the year when they sliced through the middle they copped an 8 goal hiding, that was with coach Murray zipped up in a tracksuit. I’d love to see NA hand Wangaratta their rectums on a plate, but it won’t happen. Some of you blokes are delusional. I’ve watched coached and played thousands upon thousands of country football games over the years, NA are still raw and too hot and cold. Pecker sank you blokes with ten last year, who takes Moore? We know now beating Albury this year is hardly a scalp, pipe down and know you spot.

Earlier in the year when they sliced through the middle they copped an 8 goal hiding, that was with coach Murray zipped up in a tracksuit. I’d love to see NA hand Wangaratta their rectums on a plate, but it won’t happen. Some of you blokes are delusional. I’ve watched coached and played thousands upon thousands of country football games over the years, NA are still raw and too hot and cold. Pecker sank you blokes with ten last year, who takes Moore? We know now beating Albury this year is hardly a scalp, pipe down and know you spot.
Big Larry got the heart on his sleeve

You lead the pack for being delusional. Admitting that is the first step to recovery x

You had yarra on toast in the first half, last week Geoff will you come out all guns firing for 4 quarters or will it be via going through Wang again to get in.the gf?

at least 2500 at the ground , must’ve had Wangaratta’s book keepers calculating the numbers. Wangaratta were belted , got toyed with for the last hour , . Allison slows the game down , the ball finds Filo . I Lost binoculars today ,$4000, would like to retrieve them if Il. Ironic went missin in a grudge game ,. Ill
Did you find your binoculars laz?
4000 big ones seems a bit steep, are you a bird watching enthusiast?

Sam Murray has to get weeks I just watched the footage. Intentional, High impact, High contact. 4 Matches. 3 with an early guilty plea....
The only saving grace is if they say it was medium impact and he gets 3 down to 2 with an early plea

Who is N hollard?
Jaso Hollard's young bloke - pretty handy outside runner, good foot skills was a Lavington junior but relocated to Geelong for University, playing down there in the GFL at the moment, but coming back to Albury next year to start work - did a few preseason sessions at Lavington this year and was one of the stronger performers I heard.

Sam Murray has to get weeks I just watched the footage. Intentional, High impact, High contact. 4 Matches. 3 with an early guilty plea....
The only saving grace is if they say it was medium impact and he gets 3 down to 2 with an early plea
As I stated earlier it was a proper dog act. Bloke gets around snotting people every week and never gets reported. He's like a modern day Drew Barnes except unlike Barnesy he's abit of a weasel.

What part of the game was it on the footage mate ? I must of looked at the wrong one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back