Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Yarra has been the outstanding performer all season
No argument there but are they a 12 goal better side to the next best which are the Rovers (arguable after today) are they so superior? I can’t believe how easily they gave the Rovers the run around today, which they did, 71 points could have been a lot more.

With my comment about Filo, he played up to his best standard, a grand effort, but it didn’t appear any others played anywhere near how they usually perform.

“Courage is contagious. When brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” ~ Billy Graham. I had this print off in my football bag for 40 years. Steve will be the one needing the rosemary beads today. Glorious weather.
Did Billy Graham say anything about those who disappear when the going gets tough? Got two footy bags by any chance?

Me waiting for the big Lez to post….
Swipe Glow GIF by jjjjjohn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else notice that Reidy put an extra layer of bald head polish on today? The reflection from the glass like top of his melon from the sun was literally blinding.

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Anyone else notice that Reidy put an extra layer of bald head polish on today? The reflection from the glass like top of his melon from the sun was literally blinding.

Changing of the guard at Wang today. Reid, Newton, Porter, Moore?,

Abit harsh, won a granny and has done some great work developing the young blokes. Think everyone at the club wishes the best for the bloke

That said the first new coach from outside of the club in a long while will be refreshing.

NA are sitting ducks.

Can you give the people what they want and give us your thoughts on yesterdays performance?

Thoughts on the goalless first half from the Rovers?
Concerning that some of the guys couldn’t put up a fight?

On another note.
Hoppers just keep winning the close games, it’s a very good story. impressive from a side getting flogged 2 seasons ago.

Think Birralee Park will have a huge crowd next weekend

Abit harsh, won a granny and has done some great work developing the young blokes. Think everyone at the club wishes the best for the bloke

That said the first new coach from outside of the club in a long while will be refreshing.
Which year did he win the GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back