Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The bloke kicked 14 in a losing side , couldn’t give a damn about the other crap .
My dealings , wonderful bloke. Great father and even better player . Could’ve been an Olympian
Absolutely,, the greatest player ever and by a level or 2 over the next best .. Great bloke etc etc ,, use to do a lot with kids whom adored him ,, see the Mike Sheehan interview with John Barnes where Barnesie make comments on this ,,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke kicked 14 in a losing side , couldn’t give a damn about the other crap .
My dealings , wonderful bloke. Great father and even better player . Could’ve been an Olympian
Absolutely,, the greatest player ever and by a level or 2 over the next best .. Great bloke etc etc ,, use to do a lot with kids whom adored him ,, see the Mike Sheehan interview with John Barnes where Barnesie make comments on this ,,

Cracker day for the best country footy league to strut its stuff. Going to be a huge game. For rovers, markle, filo and Boyd need to fire, as for north minogue broomhead and Hayes. This is what is lits all about,

Cracker day for the best country footy league to strut its stuff. Going to be a huge game. For rovers, markle, filo and Boyd need to fire, as for north minogue broomhead and Hayes. This is what is lits all about,
Rovers haven't got a tag for Broomhead and that's going to make for a good spectacle watching him do his thing. Hopefully it's going to be an open and fast game.

Rovers haven't got a tag for Broomhead and that's going to make for a good spectacle watching him do his thing. Hopefully it's going to be an open and fast game.
Rovers may be able to stretch north with forward height, dayman, marklew, Christie, all capable. I think broomhead tears this apart. Big question is who is the 2nd forward to stand up for North

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back