Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible team effort. Gaston dishing off two when the heat was still in the game, Filo banging one over the back fence from 60, Muz chanelling Dustin Martin, Gerrish leaving them in the dust. Cattapan and Muz make will make you a ten goal better side, there’s your defensive pressure contested grabs and inside 50s. Best third quarter of football I’ve ever seen by any team, and I’ve watched some bloody great sides up close and personal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rovers to good today, when the game needed to be won some of the big dogs stood up.
North Albury very gallant & a great season, made the competition very exciting.

Will be a cracker next week, agreed with our friend that a week is a long time in football, don’t think the margin will be the same as last time round but I’m tipping Yarra by 21
Cam Wilson - Did Simpson medalist

Congrats to all on a great season.

Rumour has come out that the week prior from wang magpies, juice newton was in fact dropped from the side after having another argument with Reid, with his foot already out the door heading to the Den he has cut all his ties with 95% of the club. Reid showed a minor courtesy allowing him to fake an injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back