Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour has come out that the week prior from wang magpies, juice newton was in fact dropped from the side after having another argument with Reid, with his foot already out the door heading to the Den he has cut all his ties with 95% of the club. Reid showed a minor courtesy allowing him to fake an injury.
Reid pfffttt

That’ll split the club 👍

Rumour has come out that the week prior from wang magpies, juice newton was in fact dropped from the side after having another argument with Reid, with his foot already out the door heading to the Den he has cut all his ties with 95% of the club. Reid showed a minor courtesy allowing him to fake an injury.

Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

While Larry sets the bar pretty high, the award for the biggest load of codswallop posted on big footy for 2024 goes to you son. While we all love a good rumour even a complete simpleton could have done the smallest amount of research to debunk that one.
I'd say come Wang's mad Monday Ben and Mike will share a beer, afew stories and thank footy for creating the great friendship they share!

Who are the 5% he hasnt cut ties with?

I just wonder about trolls that post shite like this . Just really sad .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who goes out for Stone is the question?
How has Lochie O’Briens year been?
I haven’t watched a game this year.
Has he been good for them?
I don’t hear him talked about much or in the best players rarely.
6 pointer and big bucks I would presume.
In the best 5 times out of 19 games.
v raiders twice.
V Corowa.
V Albury twice.

Even great teams have a bad day. Yarra have been up for a long time and it’s hard to keep up that form week after week. I think that’s what it would have to be and Rovers are good enough to take advantage if Yarra are off this weekend.

I'd say the day he had 28 possies, 19 clearances and 44 hit outs and his direct opponent got two votes suggests he was abit stiff.
Add in the day he had 86 hitouts, 9 clearances and only got the two votes behind a fella who touched the thing 14 times for the day..
Maybe his 28 possies were just kicks to no one like normal ? Grab from ruck kick and hope ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back