Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checking in and will continue to do so each half hour until the great man speaks!!!

All jokes aside, cracking game and a great standard.

Professional league and livestream that shits all over most!
That livestream was awesome, commentary very good, knew the players and had a handle on situations on the ground and on the benches. Compare that and try and listen to the Muppets that do the GV....miles apart. Plus the gv stream is glitchy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yarra’s wayward kicking shot them in the ass.. some might say they got lucky last year with Jeff Garlett not being able to kick over a jam jar.. full credit to the rovers. You make your own luck on the big day

That livestream was awesome, commentary very good, knew the players and had a handle on situations on the ground and on the benches. Compare that and try and listen to the Muppets that do the GV....miles apart. Plus the gv stream is glitchy
Spot on, just wish they would stop this multi cam stuff

Well just how good is this game called Australian Rules Football ,, doesnt matter what level its just a game that has so many variants one cannot predict ,Thats only one reason we luv thye game so much !!!
Well done Rovers ,, you were unreal and that gut in the backline be it Parnell was unreal and sensational in the final quarter Rovers are a great club full of success in the past and for it to be 30 years since they won a flag ,, well thats just once again the wonder of our great game ... Hard to win a Flag !!!

blokes on the stream were saying 9k. I have no idea on the number tho
Geez 9k ,, I dont thisnk so ,, they said the grandstand was packed ,, on seeing camera work it was only about 75% ...The hill which tells u the big crowds was no where near the past grand finals and numbers around the ground were no where near the past few Grannies,, No Albury or Wodonga side playing does hurt ..
And I see some 5300 were watching on live stream

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back