OMG Gilly

Remove this Banner Ad

change for the better or the worse?

Is he taking time with his hair and appearance?

Given the money that he spends on clothes, i'd say he is very conscience about his appearance.

Perhaps a flight over to Melbourne is in order AWG? From the airport to Gillys "bachelor pad", i'd say that you are looking at 20 minutes.

Given the money that he spends on clothes, i'd say he is very conscience about his appearance.

Perhaps a flight over to Melbourne is in order AWG? From the airport to Gillys "bachelor pad", i'd say that you are looking at 20 minutes.

Giggles ;)

20 minutes hey HBF? That's enough time for him to send me a message, me to reply, me to undo a button on my top, him to get the baby oil ready... :p ;)

my question is HBF is it worth the 20 minute taxi fare??

20 minutes hey HBF? That's enough time for him to send me a message, me to reply, me to undo a button on my top, him to get the baby oil ready... :p ;)

my question is HBF is it worth the 20 minute taxi fare??

I'm sure you could do more in 20 minutes than a couple of messages, and then undoing one buton.

As for the 20 minute cab ride, i'm sure Gilly would pick you up from the airport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly i think he's a bit too old for me by 9 or 10 years.

:eek: now you have done it!!!

Never too old AWG. I say go for it! :p

I wanna see a fight between Gilly and Jeremias!!! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

lol

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG Gilly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back