Once again the tigers are winning the membership tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well my apologies friend, sincerely sorry to hear about your medical condition.
I actually feel like bit of shithead to be honest. Any chance of a cure or relief for your condition? Regardless, I hope things do honestly turn around for you (if possible) in the future :)

get
There's no cure when you're old dude, i got this condition from way too much heavy lifting in my younger working days. So take care of yourself now because if you don't you'll surely pay for it in later life. That's my advice anyway.

Meanwhile…

View attachment 1744683

Can’t break clear of the two biggest joke clubs of the 21st century
I thought Collingwood had the biggest bandwagon in Australia if not the World but Im not so sure now, both Carlton and Essendon supporters are like termites they've come out of the woodwork so fast?
1689829047429.png
1689828971883.png

Attachments

• 1689828878874.png
    1689828878874.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
Is this about average crowds this year or members confused lol

It’s about Having members who actually go to games, not ones that stay home and bury bones in the backyard

100k memberships is meaningless, you need to look at revenue from memberships which gives an indication of whether they’re full memberships or limited access

It’s about Having members who actually go to games, not ones that stay home and bury bones in the backyard

100k memberships is meaningless, you need to look at revenue from memberships which gives an indication of whether they’re full memberships or limited access
Happy Portland Thorns GIF by National Women's Soccer League

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you’re right, 100k top tier reserved seat full memberships are exactly the same as 100k pet/digital/baby 0/1 game memberships. No difference at all :rolleyes:

They aren’t top tier full memberships. Pies supporters can’t afford it. Interest rates have affected the loan for their dentures. Raise the doll I say !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again the tigers are winning the membership tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back