State One Day Cup 24-25 thread.

Who wins the 24-25 One Day Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

God no. Besides, pretty sure this will be the first one rained out since we moved to the Junction
October is Melbourne,s wettest month of the year.Remember in the past when District cricket was played and most Saturdays in October were washed out. The Vics used to play their first shield game early November in Qld with little match preparation in district cricket because of the weather in Melbourne.

October is Melbourne,s wettest month of the year.Remember in the past when District cricket was played and most Saturdays in October were washed out. The Vics used to play their first shield game early November in Qld with little match preparation in district cricket because of the weather in Melbourne.
January must be Sydney's wettest month given the test rains every friggin year!

Teams:

Queensland
(Playing XI): Ben McDermott, Max Bryant, Matt Renshaw, Jack Clayton, Lachlan Hearne, Hugo Burdon(w), Jack Wildermuth, Michael Neser, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson(c), Tom Straker

Tasmania (Playing XI): Caleb Jewell, Mitchell Owen, Jake Weatherald, Jordan Silk(c), Matthew Wade, Beau Webster, Jake Doran(w), Bradley Hope, Tom Rogers, Matthew Kuhnemann, Gabe Bell

Tasmania have won the toss and have opted to field

QLDers right now.........doing the rain dance.

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NYRB you are truly dedicated to sports to be watching a rain affected QLD v TAS ODD game during the workday.

I thought I was sports mad and I wouldn't/couldn't watch half the shite you do

Kudos

Remove this Banner Ad

State One Day Cup 24-25 thread.

Back