1 Day One Dayers Round 4: West Coast Warriors v West Indies Milkmen @ WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

Im Leaving Coz Ljp Called me a Whore For no reason at all, I also reported his post Therefore i hope he enjoys his Green eggs and ham

I expect to arrive tomorrow With the post count at 999 ready for me to make a dramatic entrance and score the last one ;)

Im Only a whore in your eyes cuz i get more sex than you..... From your own missus BAHAHA

OMG, u tink u r rootin Jen wen u r dreamin!! Bec tels me u r crap in bed and ur a one-pump chump, Lolz!!111

Im Leaving Coz Ljp Called me a Whore For no reason at all, I also reported his post Therefore i hope he enjoys his Green eggs and ham

I have also reported your post for saying I will be getting geen eggs and ham when in fact I will be eating spam.

Enjoy your tan.

Kerr4PM said:
I expect to arrive tomorrow With the post count at 999 ready for me to make a dramatic entrance and score the last one ;)

Pfft, no way mate. ;)

If only you knew ;) :D

Do I get a demonstration if I travel to Donnybrook? ;)

Emerald said:
Warning: If I don't get picked for the next test it might make me do a streak across the field :eek:

Looks like you won't be getting picked. :D ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG, u tink u r rootin Jen wen u r dreamin!! Bec tels me u r crap in bed and ur a one-pump chump, Lolz!!111
Good One!
Muhahahahahaha!!!! I have this whole thread to myself!!!11
Meh, Not anymore :D
No you don't, The Classy Man is back in full force :D :thumbsu:
Classy and Kerry back in action
Weak effort boys and girls. This thread should be on 1000+ by now.
Much agreed, But it shall be 1000 very soon

Remove this Banner Ad

1 Day One Dayers Round 4: West Coast Warriors v West Indies Milkmen @ WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back